No announcement yet.

Khan vs Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    we don't know how Ortiz chin will be, the thing was cracked to bits (literally) and is being held together with wire, there is a very good chance that a stiff jab breaks it again
    Lol it was seperated not cracked into little bits. Trust me as someone who has broken a few bones, it is MUCH better for you to have a clean break than one which consists of multiple cracks and is likely to shatter. I broke my arm nearly 10 years ago, and my bone seperated into two in my arm now all they had to do was open up my arm and fuse the clean break with metal and once they did this, I had a cast on for about 3 weeks and after that I could use my arm again albeit it was weak and it took me about 8 weeks at least to get good strength back into it. Multiple fractures and huge cracks man that's a *****, I fractured my collar bone like 15 years ago and that took longer to heal and was more painful in recovery I'd say than my complete break.

Comment

I think Ortiz would get the KO. He has real power, quick hands,and good combinations. If it goes the distance then I think Khan would win on points if he was not knocked down.

Comment

I like that match up. I like both fighters the same so who ever wins I be cool with the result.

Comment

I think Khan will get a Peterson rematch at 140, or the Alexander-Brook winner in May/June at 147.

I'd like to see Ortiz beat Paulie, and than fight Maidana or Guerrero.

Comment

Being a Khan fan id like to believe he would pull out a decision, but unfortuntely i feel ortiz would KO him. Ortiz has poor heart but until Khan learns to hold when he's hurt then he needs to stay away from big punchers. Ortiz is predictable with the left hand though.

Comment

Ortiz would smash Khan. His mental weakness is overplayed, Khan chin on the other hand is an insult to porcelain. Ortiz would kick his ass.

Comment

Ortiz ends his career, Khan should move to 147 and fight Alexander

Comment

im gonna go with khan.

more skills, more speed, more heart and about equal intelligence.

ortiz has more power and a slightly better chin but khan is the better fighter overall. ortiz has a punchers chance but i think khan would whether the storm early and break his will later in the fight.

Comment

Khan gets raped by The Tree like that bitch from Evil Dead.

Comment

I'd think it would be a fire fight from the get go. But come the 2nd and 3rd rounds I see Ortiz coming on and tagging Khan with clean shots. Khans chin wouldnt hold up to his power and viscous onslaught. KO round 5

Comment

Working...
                      X