No announcement yet.

Lightweight Resumes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I'll be looking forward to it. I would like to see a Duran one.
    I'll let you know when it's completed.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I can't see how.
      There was a thread a while ago that Went through Gans's resume. I cannot remember with certainty, but I Think it was an article by Monte Cox. It clearly outlined the awesomeness of the old Master.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        There was a thread a while ago that Went through Gans's resume. I cannot remember with certainty, but I Think it was an article by Monte Cox. It clearly outlined the awesomeness of the old Master.
        I'm not disputing Joe Gans was a great fighter.

I have Gans at #3 and has more than a case for #2 or #1 if you rank using skills and H2H ability aswell as resume.

I just don't see how his resume is better than Leonard's.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          I'm gonna find out when I do the same thing for Duran, Ortiz, and Gans!

This was actually a great way to learn. Now I know quite a bit more about Leonard and the fighters he faced just taking the time to write a little essay. Only thing that's hard about it is having it make sense as you're just typing things as you learn them so it's a bit jumbled and requires a fair bit of editing.
          That's nice work BB, personally I'd call Tendler a notable win he was a hell of a fighter. Probably one of the greatest fighters not to win a title at any weight Lew Tendler

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
            That's nice work BB, personally I'd call Tendler a notable win he was a hell of a fighter. Probably one of the greatest fighters not to win a title at any weight Lew Tendler
            Thanks for pointing that out, he was meant to be there.

He's a HOF after all. Basically auto notable win.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X