Collapse
No announcement yet.

DiBella - "**** Dmitry Pirog"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pirog KOed a prospect with this quality of a prospect. dibella knows this.
    pirog is a good name under sergios belt. but money the focus of sergios attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Very disrespectful, deep down, they acknowledge how good Pirog is, even Martinez has admitted this. I know he hasn't established himself at 160 but he's a good opponent for Martinez, and in my opinion...would beat Sergio.
      I'm not so sure he beats Martinez; I agree he won't be walked into traps as easily as PWill and he has a great shot at hurting Sergio with the right hand but I think Martinez could gut out a decision... What Dibella said was very disrespectful though and Pirog is a problem for any middleweight.

Comment

• Itīs funny, Martinez fought Williams, Pavlik and Dzinziruk in his last 4 fights, and people say he only chooses boxers smallers than him.

Comment

• Dibella is a hypocrite. He blasts Arum for denying his guy some super fight against a PPV level fighter, when his own fighter is not PPV level, but then shuns Pirog as being a step back for his guy. Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

And before any of you say Martinez is a PPV level fighter, ask a casual fan or anyone on the street who Sergio Martinez is. 90% will claim he is either a tennis player or race car driver.

Pirog may not be a fast fighter, but he does have good skills, very good timing and has some pop to his punches. Out of the guys at 160, he deserves a shot at Martinez more than anyone.
          Last edited by deanrw; 03-15-2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X