Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Chael Sonnen be made to apolagise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Chael Sonnen be made to apolagise?

I know he will be out for at least a year with no chance to fight and make money but I think he should be made to apolagise also. After all the crap he talked about Anderson, calling him a fraud, a liar etc etc. He then takes steroids and still loses to him. Sonnen was saying that Anderson should apolagise to the fans for his performence against Demian Maia. An opponent who he completely dominated and embarrassed...... and ironically an opponent who also submitted Chael Sonnen in the first round.

Surely now having tested positive for steroids he should at least be made to apolagise to the fans? And Anderson because he called Silva a "fraud" even though he hasnt lost a fight in 4 years and Chael has lost 4 in the same period. And when they fought. Sonnen was taking steroids and Anderson wasnt. But Anderson won. So surely this makes Sonnen a fraud? It certainly seems that way to me.

And he's also tarnished the image of the UFC. First the Carwin situation and now this. It's not good for the image of the UFC.

What's your take? Should he be made to apolagise?
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by JK1700; 09-22-2010, 01:42 PM.

He should apologise, but it should be because he genuinely regrets cheating. I'm not sure if there's a way to actually make him, and even if there was, forcing someone to apologise means that the apology has no meaning.

Comment

Working...
    X