Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blueprint to beat Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think it would take someone like Pacquiao or the great Duran. not a boxer type 'cos no one is going to outbox $May, not in any era. Pacquiao has a lot to offer to make it interesting. the Mayweather die-hards seem to think that every move that Pac makes will be countered and ineffective. yes, some will be countered for sure, but to say that nothing will connect for Pac is ridiculous.

Pac's foot speed is greater than $May. He also feints a lot to keep you guessing. The way he mixes up his punches, change of levels when he attacks, punching in different angles, solid chin, punching power, hand and foot speed, unpredictability, and most of all he's got the attitude; Pac has a lot going on for himself. I wouldn't count him out.

Comment

The way to beat Floyd is to pressure him and don't stand there after you punch him...move. Pac is the kind of fighter that should he hurt Floyd, he is gonna 12 punch combo him to the face until he drops. Floyd throws people off their game, if Manny just does what he does, Floyd will break down. Floyd looked vulnerable in the Mosley fight, while Mosley was fresh at least....against a hyped up Pac, it don't look too good for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by pac123 View Post
        i think it would take someone like Pacquiao or the great Duran. not a boxer type 'cos no one is going to outbox $May, not in any era. Pacquiao has a lot to offer to make it interesting. the Mayweather die-hards seem to think that every move that Pac makes will be countered and ineffective. yes, some will be countered for sure, but to say that nothing will connect for Pac is ridiculous.

Pac's foot speed is greater than $May. He also feints a lot to keep you guessing. The way he mixes up his punches, change of levels when he attacks, punching in different angles, solid chin, punching power, hand and foot speed, unpredictability, and most of all he's got the attitude; Pac has a lot going on for himself. I wouldn't count him out.
        Yeah, no one is gonna outbox Floyd, I agree here. I don't understand why these guys keep coming in there and trying to out think him and give him distance to work. Pressure him and beat him up, it doesn't even have to look pretty just get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          Freddie The Joke Coach Roach is officially out of business. GT-R you got yourself a job as Manny Pacman Pacquiao's new trainer. Congratulations.
          ill lead that motherfacker to victory. hopefully roach read this ****.

Comment

I still believe shane style can do it but he just didn't have it in him the other night. But idk if pacman can to be real.
            Last edited by Piper the Great; 05-04-2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
              ill lead that motherfacker to victory. hopefully roach read this ****.
              What if he follows your game plan and gets caught in one of the first rounds, a cut opens up, he can't see and loses because of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                lol i don't know.

i don't think his arms got 2" shorter between fights
                lol right

Comment

So land a lucky punch.. gotcha.

Comment

-Ability to cut off the ring
                    -Ability to keep a high pace throughout the entire fight. So good conditioning
                    -Ability to string together big combos
                    -Good chin

I think Pac fits that mold pretty well.

Comment

stop playing Fight Night Round 4 lol

everybody think they have the blue print until they get in front of the guy and they see that he is faster then what they original thought and he hits much harder then they originally thought

Comment

Working...
                      X