Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight is the Best to close Mayweathers Magnificent Career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight is the Best to close Mayweathers Magnificent Career?

Last fight before he hangs up the gloves for good to Seal his Legacy as GOAT.

given he only has about 3-4 fights remaining.

and yes lets be real here. Floyd is only fighting PPV draws. Hes not out there to do a high risk, low reward matches.

Poll Coming.
    Sergio Martinez
    70.45%
    Saul Alvarez
    20.45%
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    2.27%
    Manny Pacquiao
    6.82%

This will be Floyds last year boxing He will fight Guerrero in May to defend his WBC title at 147,then fight Canelo in September for the Wbc title at 154 then retire at 37 and i don't blame him at all

Comment

The only legacy fight out there for him would be Martinez at middleweight, which isn't happening. Maybe an Alvarez win pays off a few years down the road, but not until then.

Comment

Ideally, the best way for his career to end IMO is Guererro in May, Alvarez (After he beats a top fighter in May) and then Martinez. In that order.

Comment

Beating Martinez at 160, 154 would be too dubious. Unless he has a few tune-ups at the weight.

But of course, that's unrealistic. So I'm going with Canelo at 154.

Comment

He will fight bums, and will secure his legacy as being the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" fighter. He was always waiting for dudes like Pacquiao and Martinez to go on the decline. He can cross one name off the list, let's see if Martinez is damaged goods in his next couple of fights. Leave it to Mayweather to beat all these great dudes, regardless of whether he actually fights them or not. Aww, man. It's a laugher. Like I said, he will close out his career fighting a couple of bums, but what's new.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              This will be Floyds last year boxing He will fight Guerrero in May to defend his WBC title at 147,then fight Canelo in September for the Wbc title at 154 then retire at 37 and i don't blame him at all
              idk man. floyd is a prizefighter and guerrero has a small fanbase, not marketable at all. this will surely bomb the PPV. floyd doesnt give a fuhk about his damn belt. i dont see a fight happening with him even tho theres a hype surrounding it.

Comment

i voted pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                  He will fight bums, and will secure his legacy as being the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" fighter. He was always waiting for dudes like Pacquiao and Martinez to go on the decline. He can cross one name off the list, let's see if Martinez is damaged goods in his next couple of fights. Leave it to Mayweather to beat all these great dudes, regardless of whether he actually fights them or not. Aww, man. It's a laugher. Like I said, he will close out his career fighting a couple of bums, but what's new.
                  man u r a joke and a hater thats all u will ever be floyd is older than manny an martinez hadnt been on the seen as a top fight that long plus he is a way naturally bigger gy that should be looking for ward or froch or someone in that weight to earn some respect not dropping weight but still as is at 154 floyd schools martinez too
                  Last edited by THE TALK OF TX; 12-11-2012, 07:23 PM.

Comment

He will fight young untested Saul Alvarez and call it a career.

Comment

Working...
                    X