No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Former Manager: Edison Miranda is "a Waste of Talent"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Former Manager: Edison Miranda is "a Waste of Talent"

On the back of last month's disappointing loss to Tony Bellew, former world title challenger Edison Miranda is facing an uncertain future after departing from manager Greg Wantman in the wake of the defeat.

The battle-hardened Colombian was taken down in nine rounds by tough Livepudlian Bellew in London and Wantman was surprised that Miranda quit in the ring with the promise of another world title challenge against Carl Froch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow! 225??? unreal!...its about proportionate to how Ricky "Fatton" was doing the whole weight thing....like 185 down to 140 every time! Damn definitely a huge damper on a fighter's career doing it like that - people say they never feel the same after losing huge amount of weight like- even actors etc... Ricky would have gone further if he only went up to like 165 between fights. glad he's back now though....As for the Pantera...he most definitely should hang up the gloves before real injury. what a fight between him and Abraham-- King Arthur really earned his name that night with that snapped jaw - I thought he'd be better against top competition as well.

Comment

I always liked Edison Miranda. Shame he had such glaring self-discipline issues. He DEFINITELY had the tools.

Comment

pantera was a beast... i was always a fan of his... his power & bravado was worth watching...

waste indeed

Comment

damn

one of my fav fighters 06-09 lol
          hell of a puncher

Comment

Miranda isn't a waste of talent. He's a hard puncher, who's slow, has no defense and poor stamina. That's all he ever was and ever will be.

Comment

He is what he is. Hard puncher, limited skill. Power can only take you so far

Comment

bull ****. I'd say he got far considering how limited he was. he needs to get somebody to write that script on his life and sell that **** to hollywood. dude belongs in the pantheon of epic men.

Comment

no he is a fool/clown

and got knocked out for it more than once

Comment

Working...
                  X