Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Kimbo Slice who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canadian Kid View Post
    vitali isnt what he use to be. kimbo is still very dangerous. You've all seen his fights he is a pure boxer ... thats why he couldnt cut it in ufc
    A pure boxer he is a crappy streetfighter, with a glass chin and overrated power,for christs sake he got knocked cold with a jab.

Comment

I can't sleep and I came on NSB for some entertainment...

This thread sure as hell provided that..

Vitali vs. Kimbo.... LMAO....

Sheeeet...

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        Are you dumb?

he is pure STIKER.. not boxer.

he has NO BOXING FUNDEMENTALS WHAT SO EVER

no defense, no offense, power is overrated too, his hands are slow, he squares up and plots around the ring.. and he manages to get so tired while only averaging liek 20 punches a round

GET ****ING REAL
        wow chill the hell out.

what skills did he bring into UFC? BOXING ...... he couldnt kick ... he couldnt wrestle all that good .... he used his fists .... thats boxing. he is a good boxer no doubt about that.

Comment

wow chill the hell out.

what skills did he bring into UFC? BOXING ...... he couldnt kick ... he couldnt wrestle all that good .... he used his fists .... thats boxing. he is a good boxer no doubt about that.
          Are you kidding me?

How is he a GOOD BOXER? he's been out struck in EVERY ONE of his MMA fights. Don't call him a good boxer man he doesn't even know how to box properly, get real.

He was never the BETTER STRIKER in ANY of his MMA bouts so how is he suddenly this incredible boxer?

Lets see.. he Mad Mercer submit
          He was beaten on standing and on teh ground by Roy Nelson

Bo Cantrell didn't even come to fight,
          Tank abott got laid out in typical MMA brawler fashion,
          he got a gift against james Thompson but was outfought standing and on the ground,
          He then got KO'd by a jab named Seth Petruzelli, a guy who CANT strike
          He then Gasses in a round ina half against Houston Alexander and he wans't even winning the BOXING match.. that fight was a farce which could have gone either way aside from a kimbo SLAM
          Then gets ridiculously out struck by a headcase in Mattrione who has terrible stand up as well

Where is this great boxing you speak of? Kimbo has never even displayed an ounce of "skill" in any of his bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            Are you kidding me?

How is he a GOOD BOXER? he's been out struck in EVERY ONE of his MMA fights. Don't call him a good boxer man he doesn't even know how to box properly, get real.

He was never the BETTER STRIKER in ANY of his MMA bouts so how is he suddenly this incredible boxer?

Lets see.. he Mad Mercer submit
            He was beaten on standing and on teh ground by Roy Nelson

Bo Cantrell didn't even come to fight,
            Tank abott got laid out in typical MMA brawler fashion,
            he got a gift against james Thompson but was outfought standing and on the ground,
            He then got KO'd by a jab named Seth Petruzelli, a guy who CANT strike
            He then Gasses in a round ina half against Houston Alexander and he wans't even winning the BOXING match.. that fight was a farce which could have gone either way aside from a kimbo SLAM
            Then gets ridiculously out struck by a headcase in Mattrione who has terrible stand up as well

Where is this great boxing you speak of? Kimbo has never even displayed an ounce of "skill" in any of his bouts.
            he out boxed RAY MERCER .... MERCILESS MERCER

Remember that? Now tell me how he wouldnt make it in boxing if he out boxed Ray Mercer .....

Comment

Slice would be stopped by Eddie Chambers in the first round.

Comment

he out boxed RAY MERCER .... MERCILESS MERCER

Remember that? Now tell me how he wouldnt make it in boxing if he out boxed Ray Mercer .....
                LOL! he didn't outbox ray.. wtf? You're trolling now.

He didnt even hit ray! He instantly put Ray in a Guillotine and tapped him out!

Comment

Kimbo and Haye are very similar in style.

It would be an interesting match up.

Comment

For the record this "canadian kid" guy does not represent us canadians and is a moron. Kimbo is a bum. They wouldnt even sanction a kimbo klit fight as it would be considered capital punishment for kimbo. In closing Kimbo is a figment of white high school kids imagination any third tier boxer destroys him and as far as mercer goes i think the fight was fixed and if not ray has been thru hell and back in a long carreer .

Comment

Originally posted by ty89 View Post
                      For the record this "canadian kid" guy does not represent us canadians and is a moron. Kimbo is a bum. They wouldnt even sanction a kimbo klit fight as it would be considered capital punishment for kimbo. In closing Kimbo is a figment of white high school kids imagination any third tier boxer destroys him and as far as mercer goes i think the fight was fixed and if not ray has been thru hell and back in a long carreer .
                      Just watch..... you guys are underrating Kimbo. He will make noise in the HW division

Comment

Working...
                      X