Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would come out on top, Mosley or Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Pacquiao would beat Mosley and would have a much better shot at beating Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      No I made this thread when people were talking about Mosley beating Mayweather and other people talking about Pac can beat Mayweather. I want to know who the masses believe can beat Mayweather.
      I think Pacquiao has the better chance of beating Mayweather. Mosley is too one-dimensional and he is past it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewshua Loc View Post
        I think Pacquiao has the better chance of beating Mayweather. Mosley is too one-dimensional and he is past it now.
        I think style-wise Pac has a better chance, and when did Mosley become past his prime, he's not as good as he once was but he's still the man to beat at ww. i guess he was past it when he started to negotiate with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewshua Loc View Post
          I agree, mosley is still a good fighter but I cant see him beating either of mayweather or pacquiao. I think that Pacquiao would win UD against Mosley.
          And Mayweather beats pac and mosley by UD

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
            I think style-wise Pac has a better chance, and when did Mosley become past his prime, he's not as good as he once was but he's still the man to beat at ww. i guess he was past it when he started to negotiate with Mayweather.
            Mosley is almost 38, his best years are passed him and I think it's pretty obvious.

I am not making excuses for Shane should he lose, I have said this before Pacquiao was even p4p 1. For the record I think Mayweather beats him at any age regardless.

As you said though, he is still the man to beat, and he's still a very good at this age.

Comment

Working...
            X