Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's likely to be floyds next move? Change your mouthpiece, or cup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana not allowed to throw more than 5 right hands per round

Maidana cant wear everlast boxing shoes

Robert garcia isnt allowed to give maidana water in the corner because floyd is the A-Side

Comment

The funny thing is crazy demands have been going on in boxing since forever but Floyd fights is the only negotiations people pay attention to

When Floyd fought De La Hoya who picked the gloves?? OSCAR DID!! You know why becuase he was the star at that time

Yall really need to get off my man dick i don't understand how grown men can sit up and hate on another man for being the best at what he does the question all you haters need to be asking yourself is what did Floyd do right in life and what did I do wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
        The funny thing is crazy demands have been going on in boxing since forever but Floyd fights is the only negotiations people pay attention to

When Floyd fought De La Hoya who picked the gloves?? OSCAR DID!! You know why becuase he was the star at that time

Yall really need to get off my man dick i don't understand how grown men can sit up and hate on another man for being the best at what he does the question all you haters need to be asking yourself is what did Floyd do right in life and what did I do wrong..
        Did Oscar pick the gloves on Friday night ?

Comment

Maidana can only have a cut man in his corner if Leonard Ellerbe can massage his breast in between rounds.

Comment

Chino is not allowed to drink any fluids each and every end of the rounds. He is not allowed to seat down, he is not allowed to be given any instructions. After the fact that he is wearing 10 oz gloves, while TBE is wearing 8 oz gloves.

Comment

Cement shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
                And you can't say it's not possible either. This sissy is known for coming up with the most ridiculous demands.
                ....fight Algeriei..

Comment

The referee has the be the Michelin man

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post

Wow!! Exactly what I was thinking...and very good point bout de la Hoya...Floyd ssi it himself...de la Hoya called the shots...oscar chose 10oz gloves I believe & Floyd wanted 8oz, Floyd also had to wear reyes gloves

It's crazy how floyd can't say or do anything with out these lil girls getting their panties in a bunch...it's ridiculous

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X