No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Refused To Take a Post-Fight Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Refused To Take a Post-Fight Drug Test

In a very disturbing piece of news, BoxingScene.com has been informed that WBA cruiserweight champion Guillermo Jones (39-3-2, 31KOs) refused to take a post-fight drug test following his eleventh round TKO of Denis Lebedev at the Crocus City Hall in Moscow, Russia. No reasons were provided for the refusal by Team Jones. The event promoters, Don King and Vladimir Hryunov, are already discussing the situations with legal reps. King is helping Hryunov, who promotes Lebedev, get to the bottom of the situation. Following the loss, Lebedev went directly to the hospital with horrible facial swelling and cuts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

was this post fight drug test in the contracts?

Comment

In every decent organisation the penalty for refusing to be tested is the same as testing positive.

The whole thing sounds strange, I'm waiting for more information.

Comment

Wow, see this is what's wrong with boxing.

This is why cheaters need to be caught "before" the fight

Comment

here we go...

Comment

Doesnt sound good but lets hope everything comes to light sooner than later so people wont jump to conclusions. I know people gonna bring up the Nelson fight and the diuretic but I seriously doubt Jones was on any PED. He looked exactly the same as he always has and his body wasnt very solid, this isnt like Lamont Peterson magically gaining one shot power Holt style.

Comment

Wait for more information.

Comment

Jones is doping

Why else wouldnt u take a drug test thats in the contract? This is all Kings doing

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kirkland do the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Jones is doping

Why else wouldnt u take a drug test thats in the contract? This is all Kings doing
                    You can just imagine King stopping him from giving a sample as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                    X