No announcement yet.

Clottey v Alexander & Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    For JOSHUA CLOTTEY... Devon is a big fight.

ZAB was a big fight for Clottey... He cried after beating Zab.
    Zab was a bigger fighter than Devon is now, if it wernt for father kingmas giving gifts in st Louis Devon would have 3 losses in his last 5 starts

Comment

Berto beats Zab.

Comment

Nah, Clottey mounted his usual offensive against Cotto at the end and retracted his fists. He needed to let them go, so of course, he didn't.

Also, the cut made Cotto look a lot worse than he was. I agree Cotto was there for the taking, but why would Clottey make it easy, Clottey lost, and he deserved to lose.
        exactly i was surprised to hear so many people in the gym feel the same way about clottey after the cotto fight i thought they were gonna be crying robbery but like i said in the gym the trainers didn't think to much of clottey agbeko trained in the gym with us too and he got much more respect than clottey did

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress
          Cotto has heart and refuses to give up? First I've heard
          well you must not watch boxing... im sure your referring to cotto taking a knee against margarito... only someone whos never laced up a pair of gloves could see cottos performance in Margarito I as anything less than an amazing display of heart and courage.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            guerrero has beat better competiton than clottey has in 2 fights.what did zab do before fighting clottey? he fought to nobodys beacuse he had not won a fight in a year and a half so the zab judah that clottey fought was not better than berto and probably even ayden
            And what have Berto or Aydin done? Hasn't Aydin just been dominated by soto karass? Didn't Berto get beat the first time he 'stepped up' against victor 'lion heart' ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
              Zab was a bigger fighter than Devon is now, if it wernt for father kingmas giving gifts in st Louis Devon would have 3 losses in his last 5 starts
              No he isn't.

Witter/Urango/Kot/Maidana > Anything Zab has done

He is by far a more worthy, credible, durable opponent than Zab, and it would be ranked as a greater win than Zab.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                what do you mean by bigger fighter?zab lost to floyd,cotto and had a no contest with some guy i can't remember than zab beat 2 bums right before fighting clottey,devon win over bailey is better than zabs win over those 2 bum boxers

Comment

Clottey is utter ****.

All are on the same level. But right now, both guys out work Clottey. His best win to date is vs Judah who ironically loses his biggest fights (too).

Clottey gets over rated to the highest levels. It's insane.

Comment

Originally posted by thatdudespits View Post
                    well you must not watch boxing... im sure your referring to cotto taking a knee against margarito... only someone whos never laced up a pair of gloves could see cottos performance in Margarito I as anything less than an amazing display of heart and courage.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    By margarito yes, wot I saw from cotto was a fighter used to seeing people wilt in front of him that came up against someone willing to give more than him and quit

Comment

Berto beats Zab.
                      Today's Zab yes. Super Judah that beat Floyd's ass for 4 rounds, naaaaa.

Comment

Working...
                      X