No announcement yet.

heading to varadero, cuba next week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heading to varadero, cuba next week!

the seventh time i have gone there. i'm staying for a week on the beach. the atlantic ocean out my hotel door...

Nice man. You still with those same two girls?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      the seventh time i have gone there. i'm staying for a week on the beach. the atlantic ocean out my hotel door...
      Is going to rain all week boss, stay in bed with them Cuban seņoritas all week, make sure you take plenty of pictures and pm'd them to me..

Comment

YEAAHH MANNN.......

Just got back from DR for Memorial Day weekend (6 days actually) with a couple of homies....they do like you....grab one or two and boo love the whole trip.

Me? Lucifer. Man I beat 5 chicas my first day there. The fourth and fifth was a threesome and I was so drunk.....chick had a face full of TAINT while I was smashing her girlfriend.

Damn did I reveal too much?

I've since become saved and baptized in the name of the holy ghost.

I'm kidding.

However, I now see how that could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Nice man. You still with those same two girls?
          yes i am but will be scouting out all the clubs & hangouts. i'm going back for 10 days to varadero in september. i can spend a few extra days by myself to explore...

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
            Is going to rain all week boss, stay in bed with them Cuban seņoritas all week, make sure you take plenty of pictures and pm'd them to me..
            it is rainy season but i don't care...

Comment

stop plucking our beautiful women you white devils!

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
                stop plucking our beautiful women you white devils!
                Cuban women are fun to be with. Same 2 for 18 months but had 10 others as well

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                  YEAAHH MANNN.......

Just got back from DR for Memorial Day weekend (6 days actually) with a couple of homies....they do like you....grab one or two and boo love the whole trip.

Me? Lucifer. Man I beat 5 chicas my first day there. The fourth and fifth was a threesome and I was so drunk.....chick had a face full of TAINT while I was smashing her girlfriend.

Damn did I reveal too much?

I've since become saved and baptized in the name of the holy ghost.

I'm kidding.

However, I now see how that could happen.
                  DR sounds like fun too...maybe i'll go there sometime

Comment

Working...
                  X