No announcement yet.

Brutal photo of Haye hitting Chisora with beer bottle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal photo of Haye hitting Chisora with beer bottle

Wow. Truly a brutal shot. I can see why Chisora was so angry and said he "glassed me." HE could've lost an eye.

The bottle was inside Haye's fist, if anyone could have gotten cut it's Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Unbelievable comment. HE punched a guy in the face with a beer bottle. No wonder he's running from the police. He could do serious time for this. Boxer's punching people with their fists is a crime. Throw a beer bottle in as well, and he's in big trouble. Not to mention cracking his own manager over the head with a tripod.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubblechin View Post
        Wow. Truly a brutal shot. I can see why Chisora was so angry and said he "glassed me." HE could've lost an eye.

NICCEEEE!! He deserved it. LOL idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          The bottle didnt beak tho. You can clearly see his fist hit Chisora's shoulder and the bottle hit his chin

Comment

Originally posted by Dubblechin View Post
            Unbelievable comment. HE punched a guy in the face with a beer bottle. No wonder he's running from the police. He could do serious time for this. Boxer's punching people with their fists is a crime. Throw a beer bottle in as well, and he's in big trouble. Not to mention cracking his own manager over the head with a tripod.
            Use your brain for a second, had the bottle broke inside Haye's hand who would have been injured?

Comment

i don't see nobody hit with a bottle..delboy got beat up good and proper, lucky he had a few people to stop him from getting his arse kicked further

the bottle was in hayes hand but the way it was held did not damage to chisora,
              it actually probably stopped haye from tightening up his fist and landing a harder blow...chisora should count himself lucky haye was holding that bottle

put it this way if you were holding a knife you wouldn't hold the sharp end would you? well haye was doing holding the sharp end

Comment

A man that beats up women, slaps, spits, bites or kisses athletes for no reason deserves that and more.

Comment

Wow where did u find this unseen picture!?

Dude its been posted god knows how many times already

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    The bottle didnt beak tho. You can clearly see his fist hit Chisora's shoulder and the bottle hit his chin
                    The shot lands flush look at Del's chin/face. It just follows through and tags the shoulder too

Bottle didnt break though as far as i can tell

Comment

Working...
                    X