Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Joshua Clottey really spends time to read our post...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Joshua Clottey really spends time to read our post...

Lets give him our thoughts on how he can beat Pacquiao if he really reads forum threads about him on this fight....

I think Clottey has to keep his jab stiff enough to push Pacquiao back and work on the lower body as he did with Judah, but he needs to do his best to keep pacquiao against the ropes...Then he should try his best to land some upper cuts and a few hooks in the mid rounds...I saw that Pac was a sucker for Cotto's tripple uppercuts last time and Clottey is a stronger fighter that can force his bicepts through Pacquiao's defense when he lands those upper cuts...But the key to his victory is to push him back with a jab, keep a solid shoulder defense, and try his best to have Pac against the ropes...

Clottey MUST NOT WALK TOWARDS PACQUIAO IN STRAIGHT LINES.

Clottey must also know that Pacquiao has a lot of POWER since he takes all those Performance Enhancing Drugs.

Clottey MUST STUDY AND MEMORIZE PACQUIAO'S FIGHTS WITH MARQUEZ. AND BASICALLY FIGHT LIKE MARQUEZ. COUNTERPUNCH. IT'S NOT WHAT JOSHUA DOES BEST BUT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY JOSHUA CAN TAKE IT TO 12 ROUNDS. OTHERWISE PACQUIAO WILL KO CLOTTEY BECAUSE OF THOSE PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS.

Comment

and he has to keep his hands up!!! Don't fight in the middle of the ring

Comment

clottey needs to stop taking forever and a day to throw a punch

Comment

He should use the same style Frankie Randall used against Chavez. Constantly move, throw the 1-2, step back. He'll have to use his legs alot and quickly go back into his guard. Now, I know Chavez and Pacquiao are two completely different fighters but I always figured that it's that sort of style that would beat Pacquiao. Clottey has the guard to safely pull that off.

Comment

Clottey if you are reading this then I hope you bring the will to overcome this Myth of a man.
            You live in a city that is crime infested (The Bronx) I hope you bring the will to beat this man and finally earn your money to move your family and daughter to a nice suburb and away from the Bronx. Nothing against the Bronx but your wife and daughter deserve a nice house and a good neighborhood. You bring your will and your endurance and you will win and change your life because you deserve it..Pac has already lived his dream and is rich and his family is rich. Now it is your turn. Allah is stronger than any drug. Good luck.

Comment

ONe good advice would be is for him to ask his trainer to start watching tapes of Pacquiao.

Comment

1) jab jab jab

2) throw more than 4 punches a round

3) try and get Fighter of the Decade Manny Pacquiao on the ropes

4) stay off the ropes

Comment

Yeah... if Clottey is reading this he's really gonna take the advice of a bunch of Red K's who have never set foot in a boxing ring.

That'll give him a better shot at victory for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                    Clottey if you are reading this then I hope you bring the will to overcome this Myth of a man.
                    You live in a city that is crime infested (The Bronx) I hope you bring the will to beat this man and finally earn your money to move your family and daughter to a nice suburb and away from the Bronx. Nothing against the Bronx but your wife and daughter deserve a nice house and a good neighborhood. You bring your will and your endurance and you will win and change your life because you deserve it..Pac has already lived his dream and is rich and his family is rich. Now it is your turn. Allah is stronger than any drug. Good luck.
                    hey im from the bronx mannnnnn....its as bad as u make it, like every town, it has its good areas and it has it's bad areas.

Comment

Working...
                    X