No announcement yet.

McCain passes Obama in latest polls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    He is up almost four perent in the Zogby and ten percent in a USA Today poll, but I'm not sure how scientific that poll is.
    we'll be fine.

obama will continue to drop.

the donkeys messed up selecting him. if only they selected someone other than hillary and obama this election would be a landslide in their favor. leave it to the donkeys to drop the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i guarantee another poll surge for john when palin debates the dem vp candidate.
      Come on, they wont even let the ***** appear on the Sunday morning news programs. It's only a matter of time before she's exposed for what she really is.. an inexperienced jesus loving right winger that's in way over her head. In other words a female version of Bush.... a Bush with a bush if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmywire99 View Post
        Lets see how well she holds up when she has to answer some tough questions. She has been more protected than an endangered species so far.
        she'll get the hillary treatment.

it's a lose lose for men to debate women.

they either take it to easy on them or if they come off too strong it reflects bad for them and people symphatize with the female.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
          Come on, they wont even let the ***** appear on the Sunday morning news programs. It's only a matter of time before she's exposed for what she really is.. an inexperienced jesus loving right winger that's in way over her head. In other words a female version of Bush.... a Bush with a bush if you will.
          yeah like obama has experience.

only difference is she's our vp candidate. like obama is so qualified......

the only reason that guy is anything is because of one stupid speech at a previous convention.

can you tell me what he did? bills he proposed? seriously...... i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            yeah like obama has experience.

only difference is she's our vp candidate. like obama is so qualified......

the only reason that guy is anything is because of one stupid speech at a previous convention.

can you tell me what he did? bills he proposed? seriously...... i don't know.
            Obama can debate the issues with anyone. Speaking of convention speeches, Palin's most memorable line was "I'm a bulldog with lipstick". What an inspirational orator....

Comment

Obama can debate the issues with anyone. Speaking of convention speeches, Palin's most memorable line was "I'm a bulldog with lipstick". What an inspirational orator....
              Way to dodge the question. What. has. Obama. ever. done?

We don't elect Presidents based on how well they read a speech someone else wrote off of a teleprompter. And I guess you forget how bad Hillary smoked Barry in their debates.

Comment

obama is excellent at debate. he debates himself i hear.

Comment

on a sidenote......anyone see any studies/research done on how the hispanic votes feel about obama? can't find anything.

the hispanic vote is very important. how do most hispanics feel about a black president?

Comment

Working...
                  X