Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell brook calling out names wants Gg or Cotto next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell brook calling out names wants Gg or Cotto next!

Would gg accept the challenge Probably not. But maybe Cotto will.
    I think brook vs gg at 155 is a huge fight in the UK?
    Sold out stadium + multi millions generated

Kell is looking to cash out, he knows Spence is around the corner to be announced as his mando

Comment

Would loeffer allow gg to fight brook?
      He probably wouldn't

Comment

GGG would fight him at 160 if he wanted it. I don't think Brook wants any of that doe.

Comment

Calling out GGG at 155 when the entire world knows GGG won't even go down to 155 for Canelo and his belt, LMFAO!!!!! He may as well call out Tyson Fury whilst he's at it.

Comment

Better fight the winner of Eggington/Skeete next

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Better fight the winner of Eggington/Skeete next
              This Eddie Hearn character is an expert at piggy back marketing...Mention the names of GGG and Cotto and then will probably offer the fight to Paulie Malignaggi instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                GGG would fight him at 160 if he wanted it. I don't think Brook wants any of that doe.
                155 is more than fair. Brook is moving up 8 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                  Calling out GGG at 155 when the entire world knows GGG won't even go down to 155 for Canelo and his belt, LMFAO!!!!! He may as well call out Tyson Fury whilst he's at it.
                  that's what I thought too, who the hell does this guy think he is? lol

used to think khan and brook are the same , they like to drop big name threats but not really serious in fighting them but khan with the canelo fight proves otherwise, kell has yet to do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Invictas View Post
                    This Eddie Hearn character is an expert at piggy back marketing...Mention the names of GGG and Cotto and then will probably offer the fight to Paulie Malignaggi instead.
                    Which would probably still be a big fight for him... now that you mention it... Paulie could be next

Comment

Working...
                    X