Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember this srcap,Tapia vs Ayala 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freakin awesome fight!!!!! These fights and Ayala vs Bones Adams were the ****!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      Great fight, one my fav's.

Am I the only one that thought Tapia deserved the decision though???
      I gave it to Tapia the first time around. Havent seen it since then though. I'll have to watch it again. I was such a big Tapia fan that I could have easily given him all of the close rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        Great fight, one my fav's.

Am I the only one that thought Tapia deserved the decision though???
        He deserved the decision in both fights. The first fight was close but the second was a ****ing robbery. And I'm not saying that as a Tapia fan or because Im from Albuquerque.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          He deserved the decision in both fights. The first fight was close but the second was a ****ing robbery. And I'm not saying that as a Tapia fan or because Im from Albuquerque.
          I kinda agree with you about the 2end fight,but one fight at a time bro..lol..

Comment

Tapia shoving Ayala at the beginning of the fight was wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post

Remember this fight??This was a classic fight..The body work in this fight was out of this world..
              That was a great fight, I remember it, but I'd forgotten about it. It was the best Paulie Ayala. later he had 3 lucky wins, against Tapia 2 Hugo Dianzo (this was a robbery) and Bones Adams 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I kinda agree with you about the 2end fight,but one fight at a time bro..lol..
                Sorry. But when I think about one I can't help but think about the other.

It was a fantastic fight with a great display of skills by both fighters.

Comment

Working...
                X