Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell: Rematch Will Show I’m Better Than Banks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitchell fought that same way against Witherspoon so I don't understand how he watched that fight and then came into the Banks fight doing the samething from round 1. I was at this fight and Mitchell looked terrible and would be suprised if changes that much. I know he just started boxing not to long ago but he just doesn't have it to me and will never be a top heavyweight.

Comment

This bum was KOd in two. Why the rematch at all?

Comment

I have Banks in the rematch. I think he's just too technically superior and once he gets out of that danger zone of the first three rounds, his boxing ability will win him the fight again. I expect more of the same, but going about 6-8 rounds instead

Comment

if banks couldnt hurt mitchell i could see mitchell having a chance in the rematch but he clearly can...that fact paired with banks being technically superior to me spells another humiliating KO defeat for mitchell

Comment

Love Mitchell's attitude, but Banks takes this one again. Just don't see anything special in Mitchell, but I do enjoy watching him fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Love Mitchell's attitude, but Banks takes this one again. Just don't see anything special in Mitchell, but I do enjoy watching him fight
              the only thing "special" about mitchell was that he's always in great shape and its true that he does have above average speed and decent power but he's never looked like a threat to me

Comment

Seth has shown he will not last in the HW division with that chin of his. You need a good chin to come forward like he does. Now, he could knock out Banks, but he is not going very far.

Comment

Banks said he was shocked because he didn't hit Mitchell hard at all and still had him hurt.

Seth is a nice guy, but he has no chin. Maybe he took too many head shots playing football.

I fear for him -- this rematch is too soon and will likely destroy his career. Another easy win for Banks and Mitchell is over.

Comment

The only person Banks has lost too is a prime Adamek, who used to be alot better boxer at that time. Banks was winning that fight, but Adamek made his adjustments and stopped banks late. I said it the first fight and will say it again - Banks is a very underrated fighter! He has been boxing on a competitve level, since mitchell started his love for football - Banks has such a brilliant boxing mind that the undisputed heavy weight champion of the world tabbed him a fellow competitor to train and be his chief in the corner! Mitchells team made a bad move with selecting banks, and with going right back to him in the rematch - Mitchell is slow and aggressive and banks is a counter puncher with vast experience and he is younger than mitchell ! bad recipe...

Comment

Mitchell has cornered himself, he has to win this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X