No announcement yet.

Humn beings aren't the most evil, destructive or ****cidal organisms on earth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Elephants watching out for other herbivores is now equivalent to stockpiling food and trading it all over the world to ensure the domination of our species. Good work.

Humans refuse to let mother nature take its course, there is no other species that alters their entire eco-system for its own henefit as a species.

I also dont see elephants destroying the habitat and existence of competitors. I didn't miss that you've decided to ignore the abject slaughter of our competitors.

This is all interrelated.

Any animal that exists in familial units is obviously going to exhibit similar traits to other animals that live that sort of lifestyle. Good job!
    Beavers, ants and termites do. I'm sure I could think of more examples if I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      So a cat catching a mouse, letting it go, run a little bit, catching it again, throwing it in the air, covering it up, letting it go, batting it around, tossing it again, then biting its head off is practice? And I swear, this is just the bees knees for them. They love it more than anything.

yup

i'm talking about practice

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Elephants watching out for other herbivores is now equivalent to stockpiling food and trading it all over the world to ensure the domination of our species. Good work.
        Apparently killing more than you need to survive is equivalent to "taking from the earth to feed more than your community" so why not?

Humans refuse to let mother nature take its course,
        Dying of starvation, eating your own young so as not to waste protein in times of famine (hey, if you starve they're going to die anyway but if you eat them then at least you have a chance of making it), having no defense against disease or predators and being completely at the whims of nature sounds like a swell plan. Tell me again why you're on the internet and not hunter-gathering nomad?

there is no other species that alters their entire eco-system for its own henefit as a species.
        Beavers. Ants.

I also dont see elephants destroying the habitat and existence of competitors.
        Elephants devastate forests.

I didn't miss that you've decided to ignore the abject slaughter of our competitors.
        Which competitors? Humans don't really have any competitors thanks to our ability to transcend out environment. Adaptability is an evolved trait. Look at us, we're crap! We aren't fast, we're not agile, we have puny teeth, nonexistent claws, we're not especially large and we're not especially strong. All we have is adaptability, group cohesion and long distance running ability. That's it. So we adapt to our environments and we adapt our environments.

This is all interrelated.
        Nature has a tendency to be interrelated. It sounds so cool except "interrelated" generally means they eat each other.

Any animal that exists in familial units is obviously going to exhibit similar traits to other animals that live that sort of lifestyle. Good job!
        Finally you're starting to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          yup

i'm talking about practice
          No, no, no. It's a game.

Comment

Is it in our nature to be evil? No! There are plenty of nice people on this earth with good intentions, such as there are bad. Are we the most destructive? Perhaps, on the surface we're not. After all we did explore space, as well as consistently renovate our ways of life with technological advancements; and we can also count to ten.

Every project on earth requires resources, such as it requires man power. Are these resources endlessly available? No! Do we care? No! As long as we meet our requirements we don't. Animals can kill each other as savagely as they can, but they can't top us. Are we inherently evil? Perhaps, we're not. But, you could make the claim that we are the most destructive. If you can't see it da ****k u smoking

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
              Is it in our nature to be evil? No! There are plenty of nice people on this earth with good intentions, such as there are bad. Are we the most destructive? Perhaps, on the surface we're not. After all we did explore space, as well as consistently renovate our ways of life with technological advancements; and we can also count to ten.

Every project on earth requires resources, such as it requires man power. Are these resources endlessly available? No! Do we care? No! As long as we meet our requirements we don't. Animals can kill each other as savagely as they can, but they can't top us. Are we inherently evil? Perhaps, we're not. But, you could make the claim that we are the most destructive. If you can't see it da ****k u smoking
              Ain't no claim about it. We are the most destructive. But it's only because our intelligence has let us develop tools to fuck over other species for our own gain, not because "humans are like, sick, man."

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Apparently killing more than you need to survive is equivalent to "taking from the earth to feed more than your community" so why not?

Dying of starvation, eating your own young so as not to waste protein in times of famine (hey, if you starve they're going to die anyway but if you eat them then at least you have a chance of making it), having no defense against disease or predators and being completely at the whims of nature sounds like a swell plan. Tell me again why you're on the internet and not hunter-gathering nomad?
                Beavers. Ants.

Elephants devastate forests.

Which competitors? Humans don't really have any competitors thanks to our ability to transcend out environment. Adaptability is an evolved trait. Look at us, we're crap! We aren't fast, we're not agile, we have puny teeth, nonexistent claws, we're not especially large and we're not especially strong. All we have is adaptability, group cohesion and long distance running ability. That's it. So we adapt to our environments and we adapt our environments.

Nature has a tendency to be interrelated. It sounds so cool except "interrelated" generally means they eat each other

Finally you're starting to get it.
                U think im some hippie that gives a shi t if humans are more evil/devastatig than other creatures. Im not. I know we are and im ok with it. You're the one who cant seem to accept it. I cant believe you're ttying to deny that humans are the only species that will specifically aim to eliminate any other species in our way.

Competitors with humans would be:

Vermin/pests
                Larger carnivores.

Perhaps today, competitors to humans doesnt seem realstic, but guess what piggy, we had competitors. I know its difficult because it doesnt fit your
                condescending rebuttels, but its true. We hoarde them together in pens or reservations where they are allowed to exist (or sometimes we just kill every one of them like the red wolf).

Elephants ravage forests yes, but they leave plenty behind and they dont take more than they need so stfu with another horrible example.

If you fuk with us and you're a different species, you die. If you touch our food, you die. We are much more evil all in all and its not even close.

Please stop with the misguided beaver and ants examples. Its not even close to they way we shape the environment and the way we cultivate to benefit us and hurt other species. Intentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  Ain't no claim about it. We are the most destructive. But it's only because our intelligence has let us develop tools to fuck over other species for our own gain, not because "humans are like, sick, man."
                  that's da ****k i said

Comment

You know orcas? Those black and white whale/porpoises that people have all sorts of warm fuzzies over? When they stake out a feeding ground for their pod they kill off all the predator competition in the area including great white sharks. Any predator that lives off the same prey that isn't smart enough to get out of Dodge when the orcas move in gets killed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X