Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd eventually will be able to beat Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayweather knocks pacquiao out as soon as he lands the lead right. thats all southpaws do. they eat straight rights. i would be surprised if it even went to the second round. pacquiao has zero defense or any boxing ability at all.

i could actually see mayweather knock him out with a body shot.

Comment

i dont care if he wins and whoever wins i just want to see this fight...

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        mayweather knocks pacquiao out as soon as he lands the lead right. thats all southpaws do. they eat straight rights. i would be surprised if it even went to the second round. pacquiao has zero defense or any boxing ability at all.

i could actually see mayweather knock him out with a body shot.
        Wow didn't know Floyd is a knock out artist now.

Comment

I guess every request Floyd has made to get this fight has fell on death ears. Sorry Pacroid supporters, but Floyd offered your boy a shot and he couldn't take it because if the juice he had in his system. Now he beats Rios and you fools think he deserves a shot at Floyd. Where's y'all cries for him to fight Canelo, Robert and Cotto? When was the last time Pacroid fought a top guy coming into a fight off a win???????. Just like I thought Never.........

Comment

Dude, Manny has no chance.....do u realize that mannys footwork is ****....or that the arm length difference is significant af, or that mannys bs combos only work on stationary targets....

Manny has chance, Arum knows this

Comment

This Thread is a waste of KB.

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
                This Thread is a waste of KB.
                Says the waste of skin.

Comment

Working...
                X