Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan destroys Kelly Brook "he's a nobody"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kell brook in reality hasnt done as much as khan, so therefore shouldnt be so harsh on khan. Everything khan says is the truth.

Brook is condident he could beat Khan, but he doesnt have to be so boastful about it, there is a nicer way of putting your point across at the end of the day.

Brook can punch so could beat Khan, as i believe khan would try to get all macho and try to prove a point against Brook and that wouldnt be in his best interests

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Kell brook in reality hasnt done as much as khan, so therefore shouldnt be so harsh on khan. Everything khan says is the truth.

Brook is condident he could beat Khan, but he doesnt have to be so boastful about it, there is a nicer way of putting your point across at the end of the day.

Brook can punch so could beat Khan, as i believe khan would try to get all macho and try to prove a point against Brook and that wouldnt be in his best interests
      fight's don't get made when your nice.....

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

He's done more than Julio Diaz, Carlos Molina, financially the fight is better for Khan as well, so there is absolutely no excuse not to fight him. Unless Khan wants to build this up, but I'm not so sure Khan gets past Alexander if that happens next so......

Comment

Khan's chin won't stand up to Kell Brooks gloved fists.

Comment

When I think of Khan the following things come to mind:
            faggot, coward, glassjaw, bum.

Brook > Khan.

Comment

This fight has to happen.

Comment

Before the Danny Garcia fight, Amir Khan would've been heavily favored to win that fight but since that time, he hasn't looked the same. Now I believe Brook would be the consensus favorite to win. Khan needs to go back to his old style of fighting and stop trying to hide his chin. It's boxing. You are going to get hit anyhow. Amir is a warrior and at his best when he's being reckless and taking chances. I don't think this new defensive style suits him very well.

Comment

Everytime Kell Brook talks about this fight he says something along the lines of "When I catch him it's over".

He's banking on catching and hurting Khan.

Brook is not even that big of a puncher. That said, he could definitely hurt Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Brook is not even that big of a puncher. That said, he could definitely hurt Khan.

Paulie Malinaggi can also say that if he fought Khan

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
                      fight's don't get made when your nice.....
                      But this time it wont get brook a fight being horrible, as khans response is to be spiteful and tell him to get himself a resume first before talking about fighting khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X