If Floyd fights Canelo its a cherry pick,if he doesnt he's ducking him,wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd fights Canelo its a cherry pick,if he doesnt he's ducking him,wow

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    The only reason its a cherry pick is because if he is going to fight at 154 then he should be fighting Maravilla first but he will cherry pick the green less skilled Canelo and yes its both it shouldnt be that hard to see that is a cherry pick.
    Canelo is the biggest threat to floyd at 154 ONLY and ONLY if Floyd isnt willing to take on the marvelous one (which we all know he isnt)
    after watchign him cherry pick when and who he wants to fight you shjould be use to it now

this is amazing aint it

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    this is amazing aint it
    Misleading title. It says that between Canelo and Martinez @ 154, choosing Canelo would be a cherry pick compared to the more dangerous Martinez.

Comment

February 2012 it's considered a joke of a fight if he fights Canelo instead of Cotto by the majority.

February 2013 he's ducking Canelo

People actually think Mayweather won't fight Canelo.

Comment

Floyd is a chickenduck hybrid coward and there's nothing you can do about it *****.

Comment

They will say the same thing for both, Guerrero and Canelo.

But picking the guy with six fans truly made him look like he ducked Canelo.

Comment

Well canelo's fighting Trout in April. I don't see how anyone is gonna look past that matchup. Because canelo might not even make it past that fight.

Comment

So what if Floyd wants to move up to 154 after this fight and fight Canelo first then move on to Martinez at 154 and thats his plan. Or is that still a cherry pick to ease into a heavier weight class he doesn't normally fight at?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Well canelo's fighting Trout in April. I don't see how anyone is gonna look past that matchup. Because canelo might not even make it past that fight.
                exactly,these guys have no patience, same thing with garcia-judah no one knows if garcia will even win vs judah but they still accuse him of ducking mattyshe.

let floyd fight and canelo fight if both win and floyd picks another guy i'll say he's ducking. until then unless your god and know the future how is floyd ducking nelo, when they both have tough fights lined up?

an yes between martinez an canelo at 54 it's kinda a cherry pick i'd like for floyd to fight martinez then nelo as martinez getting older an nelo isn't.

Comment

Lets say Canelo destroys Trout. Do you think Floyd will wanna fight him?

Comment

Really, your evidence is some random post on a message board? i didn't realize some poster on a boxing message board name Chuckguy spoke for all boxing fans.
                    Majority don't think its a duck. I would give Floyd major props for taking the Canelo fight.
                    Also according to Canelo's manager Floyd told them on two occasions that he would sign the fight for September if he fought on his May 4 undercard but backed out.

Comment

Working...
                    X