Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL UFC on Fox: Shogun vs. Vera + Undercard Fight Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the last one but that's cause my boy put a clinic on Jim Miller, but this has been an excellent card...

Comment

Shogun has "fight till I die" Cardio. He gasses out in 4 minutes but keeps him self in a fight by shear will power. Crazy...

Comment

Wow shogun was really sloppy, i miss those pride days, this fights are all sloppy lol, some fights are good but most sucks, lower division guys are way more fun n skilled

Comment

Best case scenario, Hendo lands ****** makers on Jones and Machida. Has another war with Shogun....

Comment

Jones will beat Hendo and Machida(again)

That division is a wrap.

Comment

And Shogun should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                Wow shogun was really sloppy, i miss those pride days, this fights are all sloppy lol, some fights are good but most sucks, lower division guys are way more fun n skilled
                He's always been sloppy. He's always had enormous heart, killer instinct, and power. He's shown good cardio in 2 fights in his entire career. His war with little Nog and his first fight vs Machida. Otherwise he has gassed any time a fights gone longer than like 7 minutes.

I'm a huge Shogun fan but he has a ****ty cardio.

As for the smaller guys, yeah for the most part they are technically in a textbook sense better, Striking at the higher weight classes sucks but they have the natural size to put each other to sleep. Although I believe if a 125er can KO another 125er they can just as easily KO a heavyweight. It's just the weight distribution would be way different on impact.

I can't wait for Uru****ani to come back. He looked hesitant in his UFC debut and I hope the UFC signs Mamoru Yamaguchi. If they do I hope to **** we don't get MamYams vs Uru****ani again. I don't wanna see Uru****ani stylistically beat MamYams again.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  Best case scenario, Hendo lands ****** makers on Jones and Machida. Has another war with Shogun....
                  i would like to see rashad-shogun. hendo full ****** jones. then machida fight the winner of rashad-shogun. then hendo fight the winner of that fight.

now that would be an epic string of fights. at the least hendo ktfo jones. i'd be happy then.

Comment

machida needs another tune up before his rematch with jones, hes just awesome to watch and id hate seeing his career get derailed again by jones
                    jones should fight gustaffson

Comment

excellent card from top to bottom. now only if they can do the same with thier ppv cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X