Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Kellerman Talks About Mayweather/Merchant Argument

Below is the entire hour where the above clip is taken from:
    Max & Marcellus 09.19.2011 (Hour 2) by Sound Designer Dan

Cliff Notes: Floyd is an attention wh0re who gets jelous people arent slobbering all over his knob during his HBO interviews. Very immature person

Comment

Larry was leading up to the obvious question about the suckerpunch and Floyd didn't want to or couldn't answer it. That's all that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Cliff Notes: Floyd is an attention wh0re who gets jelous people arent slobbering all over his knob during his HBO interviews. Very immature person
        That's not at all what Max articulated. He explained the motive behind how he and Larry go about their questions and what they do right and wrong. Things that he felt could be done better in those such situations. Nice try do to skew the thread. I suggest people listen for themselves.

Comment

what did Max say about the fight itself?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            Larry was leading up to the obvious question about the suckerpunch and Floyd didn't want to or couldn't answer it. That's all that was.
            larry was doing his job and for the most part he was being quite respectful to floyd giving him credit and everything. i think floyd honestly doesnt like merchant. and a lot of that is merchant's fault. withi that said, i dont give a **** about the shots he took ortiz out with. but it is his job to answer questions and give interviews and merchant didnt ask any questions mayweather wouldnt have gotten asked by any other person.

Comment

Good interview by Kellerman.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Why do you care lol , In your feeble mind he can be all things you want him to be lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he still the best boxer in the world and gunna school Manny making it look easy ,,, who you gunna pump up to beat him then ?

Comment

I disagee that Larry took too long to get to the point. He was complimenting Floyd about how dominant he was, so he could lead up to the suckerpunch question. How's he supposed to start the interview: "hey Floyd, why'd you suckerpunch Victor"?

Comment

He saw Larry about to say a P word and then left. He wasn't bothered about the sucker punch but is by the P word. It's a secret.

Comment

Working...
                    X