roy jones cut is sickening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loccy Jr View Post
    Hopkins'd. Hopkins proven tonight he is greater than Jones
    About as much as Calzaghe proved he was greater than Jones.

Which is to say, not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post

i dont understand why a guy(witha head as big as hopkins nonetheless) is allowed to rush in with his head down, he bullrushes you with his head, so while your watching out for the head and trying to avoid a head clash he's hitting you in the body

i didn't think leading with your head was allowed
      godamn which hole is his eye and which is the cut?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
        The acting could have only fooled anyone who has NEVER heard or watched Bernard. If you didn't know Bernard, it might have seemed more legit. But the fact that he did his best fighting in the entire fight AFTER he was supposedly so hurt (3x's) is what makes his performance so laughable. After the first foul, it was 3 minutes (on time out) of him acting like someone chopped his head off, ambulance ready to come in, doctor in the ring...... buuuut, then went to-to-toe with Roy even well past the bell to make the only time they really excited the fans. The fact that he did that after all 3 fouls does not help his case. THE ONLY GOOD ACTION IN THIS FIGHT WAS DIRECTLY AFTER EACH TIME STOPPED FOUL THAT BERNARD ACTED IN NEAR DEATH! Early in the fight Roy and Bernard were basically exchanging HARD LOW blows and neither fighter batted an eye. But for Bernards third trip to the floor acting like Roy did a chop suey on his nuts which was really a low waist line shot. THAT's what makes Bernard unbelievable. What he was doing was too bad to be called acting. LMAO @ Billygoat Bernard.
        Thanks for this
        Hopkins was also at Death's door after the phantom low blow from Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
          Thanks for this
          Hopkins was also at Death's door after the phantom low blow from Calzaghe.
          Let me know what you think after you watch the fight. Like to hear your take on it. Also, be sure watch Bernard after the fight was over, in his post interview fight.

Comment

Let me know what you think after you watch the fight. Like to hear your take on it. Also, be sure watch Bernard after the fight was over, in his post interview fight.
            I send you my review tommorow

Comment

Oops, I meant post fight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
                That wasn't prime RJJ either, RJJ in his prime > Bhop in his prime that's all I'm sayin. They never fought when they where both in their prime.
                Yeah they did

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy Jr View Post
                  Hopkins'd. Hopkins proven tonight he is greater than Jones
                  they are both past 40 and not even close to prime fighters (especially jones) but when they fought and were both in their 20's roy won so i guess it all depends on how you look at it.

Comment

Working...
                  X