Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC on Versus Vera vs Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree... Bones vs. Bader makes the most sense, as of right now.

I saw somewhere else someone mention Bones vs. Couture since Franklin might be fighting Liddell next. I say definitely not to that. Bones would absolutely destroy Couture. Couture could barely get any takedowns on Vera in 15 minutes, whereas Bones got two of those bad boys within the first minute. The dude is legit.

Comment

thanks for the link bro.....and jones vs. bader damn thats a very good matchup that would create some buzz

Comment

Jones vs Bader would be a great fight... but I'm against 2 great prospects fighting each other early. The loser of that match would suffer a slight draw back in his career and both fighters deserve to be climbing ATM.

I'd rather see them get title shots before they fought each other, or they should at least be fighting each other for the title shot.

Comment

Bones has been training with Jackson's team for the last 2 fights so you can count out any fights against Rashad or Jardine (although jardine wouldnt be an option at this point anyway)

i wouldn't mind seeing him fight the winner of Lil Nog/Forrest. if not that then, Franklin, Thiago Silva or Luiz Cane seem like good fights

Comment

Bones is the man. He's only 22 and he's already one of the best light heavyweights in the world, and he still have a ton of years ahead of him. Love that guy. His elbows are brutal.

Comment

Dude Bones Jones is the real deal...

That elbow came out of nowhere! hes got some serious skills

Comment

bones has that look man

Comment

Vera was supposed to fight lil nog at this event. Bones is the truth but if he fights Nog like he did Vera he is gonna come back home armless, Vera had plenty of time to latch on to that exposed arm but of course the Vera of old died years ago.

Jon Jones would obliterate Ryan Bader, although I like Bader, all he has is wrestling with crappy boxing and ko power. He also has the typical wrestler gas tank which empies completely with each haymaker, I cant get a competitive fight out of this one really especially since Guida and Jones share the same energy that powers Mr. Freeze

Comment

Working...
                  X