No announcement yet.

The Charlie Zelenoff appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
    sorry about that outburst there actually im having a very bad day family troubles ignore me
    Talking with Gully actually calmed me down a bit from where I was at, moments ago.

Otherwise I'd be going off on how you're a n00b who needs to mind his fucking business and follow the forum rules laid down by the mods here right about now.

But hey, it's cool. I can relate to the bad day thing, I've had one myself.

So instead, I'll offer you a toast.

Comment

zelenoff threads belong in the member's lounge.

Comment

yeah i thought i was a bit out of order there like hence the ignore me just not havin a good day havin problems with my missus and **** and was tryin to cheer ma self up by havin a joke on the zelenoff threads and well u shud have noticed by now i tend to speak my mind even if it does make me look like a **** lol specialy when in im a bad mood anyways sorry if went a bit far ignore me but zelenoff still rules lol

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          zelenoff threads belong in the member's lounge.
          You don't have to be so nice all the time, you know, Tua?

It's a hard example to live up to for the rest of us miserable ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I'll give you some green K to make up for it.

And you might as well discuss Charlie in here now anway, the thread ha already been created anyway.

I was just basically letting it be known for future reference.
            Nice 1 B....

But nah out of respect now lets go cause havoc in the right forum

lol

See u lot in there.....

Comment

FFS chill out guys, aren't we all friend on here ? bad day or not.
              People need to realize Boxing is a sport, a sport we all support.

Why all the constant hate on here ? its a bloody turn off FFS.

Can't people with half a brain accept that we all love a sport and we all have our own favorite fighters and opinions !?

It annoys me how hundreds of threads are made per day about the same old ****e but is in a different persons opinion.

Lets not forget opinions are like Arseholes, everybody has got one !!

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post

Can't people with half a brain accept that we all love a sport and we all have our own favorite fighters and opinions !?

It annoys me how hundreds of threads are made per day about the same old ****e but is in a different persons opinion.

Peace.
                well said m8 but try telling the arsehole thing to ppl who have been blown in half and **** thru pipes lol
                Last edited by Edward Hitler; 03-11-2009, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post

Peace.
                  All I have to say to you is

A.) With so many amazing fighters to choose from, how could Charlie be anybody's "favorite"?

and

B.) I'm digging the Tony Montana sig gif. Scarface has been my favorite flick since I first saw it when I was 11.

Comment

A.) With so many amazing fighters to choose from, how could Charlie be anybody's "favorite"?

and

B.) I'm digging the Tony Montana sig gif. Scarface has been my favorite flick since I first saw it when I was 11.
                    To be fair m8 i dont think hes anyones fave we just say it in hope he comes back and makes us laugh at his ****ness for a bit longer lol zelenoffs only fans are him and his mum and maybe the guy who films him

Comment

and

Hey man,

A.)

I don't find many people claim to find Zelenoff as a favorite fighter, most folk just find him the P4P number 1 entertainer on here.

I find the guy an anomaly, sometimes I like him and other times I don't.

What I said above was about this forum in general, although I find Zelenoff entertaining I understand how frustrating it is to see constant Zelenoff threads.

I constantly see the same old thing over and over again but without the entertainment value.

Constant Margarito/Marquez/Mayweather Jnr/ Pacquio threads etc. etc.

Theydon't need to keep appearing and yes we know alot of US Fight fans hate Joe Calzaghe but does one poster after another need to make another hate thread ? They treat it like they are the first ever to say it !?!? WTF !?!?

Its ridiculous and worst of all just a dumb minority hiding behind several accounts.

B.) My sig fukin rocks man, thanks for appreciating it.

Comment

Working...
                      X