Who Gave Roy Jones The Worst Beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
    Johnson didn't get knocked down.
    No Johnson wasn't unlucky enough to get knocked down by a forearm,So what?

Calzaghe handed Jones the worst beating!

Like I said before Johnson Knocked him out but for the rounds that Roy was still standing Glen DIDN'T dominate him in all of them.
    Calzaghe DID dominate Roy for 11 straight rounds.

People seem to be voteing for Glen Johnson because of the knockout without really thinking about the how thing's went during the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
      Poll to come.
      It's gotta be "G" Money...he took it to him the whole fight and that KO was wicked!

Comment

Glen 'I got 5 kids' Johnson handed Jones Jr his worst ever beating. He knocked Jones out cold for 5 minutes and steadily beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by C.J.Mak View Post

Like I said before Johnson Knocked him out but for the rounds that Roy was still standing Glen DIDN'T dominate him in all of them.

People seem to be voteing for Glen Johnson because of the knockout without really thinking about the how thing's went during the fights.

It was Roy's first legitimate loss. and it was by knock out.
          He wasn't jsut beaten physically but also emotionally.
          it was the start of Roy's downfall.

Comment

WOW!!! what a great yotube vid!!!! this was outstanding editing and use of music....one of the best highlights I ever seen!!

Comment

bah, Roy actually won the 2nd round and nicked Joe's nose. I dont think Roy won more than 2 rounds against Johnson.

considering how brutal the knockout is, Glen Johnson clearly beat up Roy the worst.
              the cut was pretty nasty though.

Comment

luckily roy had already sealed all his accomplishments before killing his body

Comment

Jones appeared to be more beaten up after the Calzaghe fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                    lol, thing is Joe Calzaghe busted him up real nice, Roy was never cut, he was bloody he wasn't throwing back and he got humiliated

its a toss up between Johnson and Calzaghe
                    think about it, put urself in Roy Jones' shoes. would u rather have a cut what will heal in a few months, or wud u rather get KO cold and not b able to get up for 15 minutes? obviously u wud rather a cut.
                    Johnson KO'd him and beat him up, so no doubt its johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                      Jones appeared to be more beaten up after the Calzaghe fight.

lmao... why cos he had a cut on his eyelid... Glen knocked him out cold

Comment

Working...
                      X