No announcement yet.

Kino Der Toten (Black OPS) Solo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kino Der Toten (Black OPS) Solo

Which is the best route to take? I have been going through the upstairs door on the right all the way down to the theater, I have not got past the 9th round because I get killed by running out of ammo, I do the circling around while blasting the zombies up until the 8th round then as soon as I turn on the power and buy juggernog I always seem to run out of ammo and die...what tips can you give me so I can go beyond the 9th?? Solo tips please.

Are you using the teleporter at the start of each round?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      Are you using the teleporter at the start of each round?
      Hell I only get to use it once because I get raped by the time I go link it again. Is it better to use it at the beginning of rounds? In which round should I start teleporting?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Hell I only get to use it once because I get raped by the time I go link it again. Is it better to use it at the beginning of rounds? In which round should I start teleporting?
        Start teleporting whenever, but I do it once I got my gun pack-a-punched.

What you need to do is throw grenades near the end of a wave, get a crawler ( zombie with no legs, drags itself with it's arms and is really slow ). Let that chase you around the map while you hook up the pads. Make sure you have a crawler left at the end of each round so you can resupply.

Juggernaut should be bought before you upgrade your weapon.

So basically,

Do what you're doing, run around and kill them. Throw nades and get a crawler, don't kill it and just run around hooking up the pads. Once you're ready, kill it and wait for the zombies to start coming. Chill on the tele-pad until they get close to you and then teleport. Once up there buy those grenades on the left wall and throw them down at the zombies, I can easily buy 3/4 loads of grenades before I get teleported back.

Wait for the zombies to come to you and start to run around the map again, rinse and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          Start teleporting whenever, but I do it once I got my gun pack-a-punched.

What you need to do is throw grenades near the end of a wave, get a crawler ( zombie with no legs, drags itself with it's arms and is really slow ). Let that chase you around the map while you hook up the pads. Make sure you have a crawler left at the end of each round so you can resupply.

Juggernaut should be bought before you upgrade your weapon.

So basically,

Do what you're doing, run around and kill them. Throw nades and get a crawler, don't kill it and just run around hooking up the pads. Once you're ready, kill it and wait for the zombies to start coming. Chill on the tele-pad until they get close to you and then teleport. Once up there buy those grenades on the left wall and throw them down at the zombies, I can easily buy 3/4 loads of grenades before I get teleported back.

Wait for the zombies to come to you and start to run around the map again, rinse and repeat.
          Cool, thanks. Also, in the first 3 rounds should I just knife the zombies down? Because I know it starts getting a little more fast paced by the third round, that's when I start shooting them with my pistol, weird thing about it is that for me the 3rd round is the hardest, after that its a piece of cake up until the 8-9th round.

Comment

Knife for the first 2 I'd say, round 3 I think it's like a few knives to kill them. What level do you exit the first room?

It should be at the start of wave 4.

Comment

You have to keep using the teleporter

Comment

Working...
              X