No announcement yet.

As Bradley stated, Alvarez beats Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    If Bradley had said GGG would beat Canelo then you wouldn't be quoting Bradley. There are hundreds of pro boxers and they all have their own opinions. So you search and search and find Bradley who says Canelo beats GGG and you go with that. I am sure if you asked 100 pro boxers who would win a fight between GGG and Canelo that at least 90 of them would pick GGG to win. When it looked like the fight between Canelo and GGG was going to happen the professional odds makers installed GGG as a solid 4 to 1 favorite to win. They handicap fights for a living.
    Lol. I've been saying Alvarez beats Golovkin at NSB before Bradley did that interview!

Btw, Lil'G fought a Welterweight today. All thanks to Matchrooms disgusting politics against the Eubanks.

Comment

If Oscar thought Canelo was capable of beating GGG, Canelo would be facing him this weekend. Fact is GGG turned it into a street fight because he knew Kell couldn't hurt him. If you thinking he's just going to box the same vs a bigger puncher you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Lol. I've been saying Alvarez beats Golovkin at NSB before Bradley did that interview!

Btw, Lil'G fought a Welterweight today. All thanks to Matchrooms disgusting politics against the Eubanks.
        Well you're a GGG hater so of course you're foing to say that. You'll probably even say Jacobs and Saunders can take him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
          Well you're a GGG hater so of course you're foing to say that. You'll probably even say Jacobs and Saunders can take him.
          No, I'll probably say Jacobs, Saunders, Eubank Jr., are guys at Lil'G's weight class. But you can go about your day forgetting that he just fought Brook!

Comment

Working...
          X