Official: PBC on Spike- Stevenson vs Williams Jr RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see it's lit

Comment

• Stevenson showing that inside game! He would be a problem for Kovalev or Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
        both beterbiev and stevenson have the same promoter and it wont f@cking happen
        Maybe Haymon wants to wash Stevenson and give us that fight.
        P.D
        Who is that ring card girl?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
          both beterbiev and stevenson have the same promoter and it wont f@cking happen
          WBC just need to order the next mandatory for Steveson/Alvarez winner

Comment

• Stevenson vs Ward/Kovalev seriously needs too happen.

He's a huge threat to any LHW and quite possibly the best there.

I think he puts Kovalev out personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              Stevenson showing that inside game! He would be a problem for Kovalev or Ward.
              I wanna see him fight on the inside more often that shyt was exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                I wanna see him fight on the inside more often that shyt was exciting.
                Those body shots hurt me! Lol yeah I like what I saw tonight from him showed that he isn't a one trick pony.

Comment

• Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  Maybe Haymon wants to wash Stevenson and give us that fight.
                  P.D
                  Who is that ring card girl?
                  samantha kumiko

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  WBC just need to order the next mandatory for Steveson/Alvarez winner

sure but yvon is hesitant, he want beterbiev vs Kovalev

Comment

• He adapted well after round 2... Got to say I was doubting he would gas out after the 2nd round . But he took the challenge, went inside and completely destroyed Williams game plan... He basically made a Beterbiev of himself recklessly pounding Williams liver and those uppercuts finding the target...

Brilliant show up ! Got to say I was impressed even being a long time fan ... Williams surprised me by not respecting Adonis power after round two. He paid the price in a way nobody expected...

That should shut up the nayers for a while now... True legit Champ we saw tonight ... Now bring Kovalev when Ward will bail out, as I expect he will...
                    Last edited by Superbee; 07-29-2016, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• **** Kovalev, I'm going to kick him out of my p4p list in my sig after this fight, Stevenson would KO him in 1st round

Comment

Working...
                      X