Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serial Podcast (if you liked Making a Murder)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Podcast (if you liked Making a Murder)

I finished binge watching Making a Murderer a few days ago and was telling my coworkers about it and got a few to watch it.

One of them recommended I try a podcast called SERIAL. I'm not into podcasts but I tried it and I'm hooked. It's not something I'd listen to at home but on my way to work or during the gym, it's perfect.

Season 1 has 12 episodes, available to stream online or download for free. I downloaded the MP3's to my phone.

Season 1 is about:

It's Baltimore, 1999. Hae Min Lee, a popular high-school senior, disappears after school one day. Six weeks later detectives arrest her classmate and ex-boyfriend, Adnan Syed, for her murder. He says he's innocent - though he can't exactly remember what he was doing on that January afternoon. But someone can. A classmate at Woodlawn High School says she knows where Adnan was. The trouble is, she’s nowhere to be found.

https://serialpodcast.org/season-one

Season 2 was released in December 2015 and they release a new episode every week.

Season 2 is about:

In the middle of the night, Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl grabs a notebook, snacks, water, some cash. Then he quietly slips off a remote U.S. Army outpost in eastern Afghanistan and into the dark, open desert. About 20 minutes later, it occurs to him: he’s in over his head.

https://serialpodcast.org/
    Last edited by El Gitano; 01-07-2016, 06:49 PM.

Been a fan of this since it blew up last year. First season was great, the second season hasn't really gotten my attention as much.

Comment

I finally got around to listening to this after the MAM craze.

It was pretty interesting though I feel it was not nearly as entertaining or fascinating as MAM or The Jinx.

Spoilers***

Adnan definitely did it. I thought this from the start, and nothing was presented to me throughout that could change my mind.

Jay did more than he lead on. He helped kill her more than likely. I think he panicked and decided to tip the police and testify himself in order to.avoid prison time.

The podcast plays down Adnan's motive when he was the only one who really.had one. His alibi Is also iffy at best.

Comment

Working...
      X