Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa similar to Zab Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see the comparison. I take it this is the first Gamboa fight you've seen?

Comment

Gamboa reminds me of a young Sugar Shane Mosley or Meldrick Taylor than Zab Judah. Crawford played the part of Vernon Forest tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I don't see the comparison. I take it this is the first Gamboa fight you've seen?
        No.

I'm mainly talking about the level of talent that they both have (not fighting styles or anything) but not realizing it fully from lack of dedication and focus

Comment

The biggest factor was not lack of discipline. Size.

With a bit of size Gamboa would have hurt Crawford earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
            No.

I'm mainly talking about the level of talent that they both have (not fighting styles or anything) but not realizing it fully from lack of dedication and focus
            Then you're completely wrong. Gamboa was just outgunned against a bigger opponent, he fought the only way he knows how and went out on his shield. Zab would have folded after the first knock down and would have given up.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              i've never seen judah fight wreckless, he barely throws punches even when he's down 8 rounds.
              Yeah he goes into a shell and tries to survive, and just hopes to land one bomb.

Comment

Working...
              X