Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For 5 million bucks, would you spend 20 days on a raft in the middle of the Pacific?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
    Damn, is it that bad? My wife is about to poop our first one out in 3 months.
    congratulations bro

but you do know babies come out of the vagina right?

not the bunghole

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      congratulations bro

not the bunghole
      Unless he is the first butt baby. A true miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        congratulations bro

not the bunghole
        It was obviously a joke, brah.

Comment

I would do it, I've already been through that once in my life, of course not for money, spent 28 days out at sea. When I was in college me and 3 other buddies decided to go deep sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. We were out there for a couple of hours when everything seemed to just go wrong. There was a storm that was coming in so we decided to go back into land, but as we started on our way, the engine all of a sudden caught on fire. We finally put it out but needless to say we were ****ed.

We started to drift, we weren't that concerned at first about drifting other than the storm that was on us by then. That was our high priority at the moment. We sent out some distress calls but we didn't get any responses I guess since the storm was on us. We figured all we had to do was survive the storm, once it passes we could radio for help, no big deal. But I swear everything must have gone wrong that day.

That storm was just an amazing display of what a cold hearted ***** Mother Nature could be. It just kept taking us further and further out to sea, when we passed the last of the oil platforms that's when I seriously started to get worried. In my mind trying to keep a little sliver of hope, I told myself the gulf is surrounded by land, eventually we have to land somewhere. Needless to say we did 28 days later, we landed in Yucatan Mexico in a half sunken boat, dehydrated, starving, and with 2 less people that will never be forgotten.

Anyways, just kidding that **** never happened, lol, but idk for 5 million it be interesting to give it a try but maybe with a better boat.

Comment

Working...
          X