Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In What Round Canelo Alvarez Destroys Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight goes the distance. Cotto would be comfortable with Nelo's no stamina slow paced @ss.

Miguel's jab would be a b1tch for Nelo. Cotto has the better hook between the two.

Comment

I'd LOVE this fight, goes the distance, leaning towards Canelo but Cotto has a chance.

Comment

Watch Canelo knock Cotto out in the 7th and get no credit. Canelo 's stamina is worrying to be but there are people on forums who say it's easy to correct, I'm assuming his team works on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          8 or 9. Canelo takes too many brakes.
          If he knows he can stop an opponent he won't take any breaks.

Comment

a known quitter/moonwalker going 12 rounds against a strong, young and huge JMW? right.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              Watch Canelo knock Cotto out in the 7th and get no credit. Canelo 's stamina is worrying to be but there are people on forums who say it's easy to correct, I'm assuming his team works on it.
              He has a history of poor stamina. What did Trout say before their fight? Nelo will gas

Comment

both guys gas, but the ginger still has speed on his punches in the later rounds. that and the fact that the ginger has a considerable weight advantage means cotto might get stopped or lose by decision.

Comment

Working...
                X