• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
    Yeah thats a mob...lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
      This was a 5 star rating Thread.... now it's at 3? Phuckin' Ricans always hating on Cotto's Step-Daddy!

LONG LIVE ANTONIO MARGARITO!

This Puerto Rican loves you! I am ashamed to be Rican right now. I apologize to all the Mexicans here!

Get this back to 5 stars!

Any Puerto Rican or any ethnicity for that matter that allows himself to be ashamed of his people(especially by a disgraced Mexican cheater) is a disgrace into himself and should just end it.

Comment

Thank you for this video!

Im about to cry!!!!!!!

I love you long time, tony!

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post

Any Puerto Rican or any ethnicity for that matter that allows himself to be ashamed of his people(especially by a disgraced Mexican cheater) is a disgrace into himself and should just end it.
          Our people are Mexican haters. We always come up with excuses when they beat us. We (More like You) want to crucify Margarito without any proof... But, we jump for joy for Luis Resto and Cheato... Oops, I mean Tito Trinidad.

Like I said... I'm ashamed to be Rican... Wished I Was Mexican, papi.

Po que Te nojas coño?

My apologies to the Mexicans in here!
          VIVA Mexico and Viva Tony Margarito.

- Self hating Rican

Comment

Our people are Mexican haters. We always come up with excuses when they beat us. We (More like You) want to crucify Margarito without any proof... But, we jump for joy for Luis Resto and Cheato... Oops, I mean Tito Trinidad.

Po que Te nojas coño?

- Self hating Rican
            Primo you cant compare what trinidad did and what margarito was caught with before the mosley fight. That being said. I dont know if he use plaster against cotto. Only he knows and his corner. We need fighters like him in boxing alot of heart and if it wasnt for the mosly scandal he wouldnt get hated on at all only by cotto lovers.

Comment

Po que Te nojas coño?

- Self hating Rican
              No matter how eloquent you try and make it seem, your putting cologne on a lump of ****.

Your not masking anything. Your not Puerto Rican and its pretty obvious so save your rude comments for your cell buddy.

I agree with one thing, Viva Mexico and Puerto Rico but you should play Russion roulette with Desert Eagle. Margarito is a disgraced cheater ....just check any poll in here or any site for that matter...

Comment

Im Mexican American and I think Margarito is a Scumbag. I lost all respect for tony when they announced he attempted to load up prior to the Mosley fight, after he had made me a fan with his no retreat relentless blood and guts style and the pummeling he gave Cotto. But the beatings at the hands of Mosley and Pacquiao proved that what goes around comes around, I don't understand why people praise him call him the ATG? Trolls at their finest?

Comment

la jotoneria esta fuerte con este hilo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                    Im Mexican American and I think Margarito is a Scumbag. I lost all respect for tony when they announced he attempted to load up prior to the Mosley fight, after he had made me a fan with his no retreat relentless blood and guts style and the pummeling he gave Cotto. But the beatings at the hands of Mosley and Pacquiao proved that what goes around comes around, I don't understand why people praise him call him the ATG? Trolls at their finest?
                    leave this lounge...

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                      Margarito is one of the best Welters of all times

Comment

Working...
                      X