Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather see Maravilla fight PBF or GGG??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Martinez fought Floyd at 160 then that but not at 154 older fighters dropping weight classes never turns out well.

Comment

Golovkin.....

Floyd has his plans set it would seem and hopefully Sergio gives up on that dream

If he wins he has W's over two of the current top three MW's....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        so then where does GGG fall in your grand skim??
        It would be for GGG to fight Martinez (at MW) rather than Martinez fight Floyd (at JMW).

Martinez moving down to 154 as I suggested would not be so great plus we know he won’t be “comfortable” which was Floyd’s main concern when it came to Cotto.

Floyd can’t switch it up now just because Martinez demanded to fight Pac at 150.

Comment

Martinez beats and possible KO's GGG. You guys seriously overrate him.
          Mayweather JR Vs Martinez would be the fight to watch,if they can agree on a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by pacdbest View Post
            i want pusssy to take on both rather than guerrero & alexander! But i know he wont!!
            so you want him to fight 2 middleweights??you to think highly of him i see

Comment

GGG Obviously. Martinez can't cut that much weight at his age now. Martinez v GGG would be a legit fight.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                Fmj vs sergio...everyone needs to ask themselves when is the last time that floyd fought a real challenge...answer is oscar btw and we all know how that went
                If you mean a clear win thats not up for debate then yes I would say most know how that went.

Comment

I would love to see both fights, shame we won't see either. I'd pay for both too.

Comment

The Floyd fight just isn't a reality. Martinez is a Middleweight now and a fight with GGG would be a much more entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                      Fmj vs sergio...everyone needs to ask themselves when is the last time that floyd fought a real challenge...answer is oscar btw and we all know how that went
                      Pac disagrees as he warned Floyd (leading into the fight) of how dangerous Cotto would be.

Remember, Pac wouldn’t even fight Cotto at 154 because it would have been too much of a challenge. Also remember that this is the same Pac that didn’t even want to fight Cotto at 147 for his one and only title at WW let alone 154.

If Cotto wasn't a challenge than pac wouldn’t be demanding to fight him at catchweights to get advantages. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X