Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fighting Words: In ’12, PED Speculation Became Suspicion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone cares to go back and watch JMM's fights specially with lefties, you wouldn't say it was a lucky punch.

In fact, the punch he planted on Pacquiao in the 6th round was his money punch!

Casamayor ate a lot of those punches and he went down from a barrage of punches ended by a right in the 11th round. Pacquiao went 3x with Marquez and ate a ton of rights, good thing he survived them in all those first 3 fights.

Now I wonder why at 40 and with Heredia in his corner than money punch suddenly was JMM's monster one punch knock outer. And the hulking body!
    The punch in the 3rd round fired so many signals JMM is not ordinary this time around.

Even Pacquaio, the certified KO artist couldn't put Hatton to sleep like JMM did to Pacquiao. Not even Donaire or Tyson could do that.

So really? Marquez is all natural?

Comment

His win over Manny will always be associated with PEDs. That is Fact.

I actually gave the 3rd fight to Marquez. But now i've lost all respect to this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
        If anyone cares to go back and watch JMM's fights specially with lefties, you wouldn't say it was a lucky punch.

In fact, the punch he planted on Pacquiao in the 6th round was his money punch!

Casamayor ate a lot of those punches and he went down from a barrage of punches ended by a right in the 11th round. Pacquiao went 3x with Marquez and ate a ton of rights, good thing he survived them in all those first 3 fights.

Now I wonder why at 40 and with Heredia in his corner than money punch suddenly was JMM's monster one punch knock outer. And the hulking body!
        The punch in the 3rd round fired so many signals JMM is not ordinary this time around.

Even Pacquaio, the certified KO artist couldn't put Hatton to sleep like JMM did to Pacquiao. Not even Donaire or Tyson could do that.

So really? Marquez is all natural?

Comment

Lol yeah right...

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            And all it took was Pac being put to sleep for PEDs to take center stage and now everyone is all of the sudden on board. SMH!
            Lol pretty much, this is why him losing or GKTFO was good for boxing in general.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              My comment will double the number of posts on this article-to two. You have built your laborious edifice on a wrong premiss. The speculations about Marquez and PEDS did not begin as soon as Pacquiao hit the floor, they began as soon as the first (muscular, Popeye-like) picture of Marquez hit the press 2-3 months before the fight. I didn't bother to read the rest, I know what it's about, and the slow grinding way in which you'll puff and pant to your conclusion.

When are you going to realise that you just are not a writer of articles, you just can't find the spark. You should listen, and concentrate on ferreting out 10 Counts, and do interviews in both of which, you excel..
              You're such a pathetic little man Egdarg. A classic lackey.

Go fawn elsewhere creep.
              Last edited by BennyST; 01-01-2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

@piojo

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                Marquez shouldn't even be basis of speculations. He is a hard working, dedicated athlete who has been clean for his entire career. We all know some nut-hugging fans are hurt because of their fighters' defeat but that doesn't give anyone the right to put a blemish on someone's victory and specially not Mr. Marquez's, who even though had all the odds against him went in there and fought his heart out for his well deserved win.

Many called JMM a runner and wanted him to stand toe to toe with pacman, well he did just that and you see what happened. That was the perfect game plan for Marquez, to counter a reckless,wild and slightly older Pacquiao.

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Closing thought: A fighter's physique should not be basis for speculations on PED use.[/FONT]

My friend, I am in sports medicine, and I will tell you a fighters physique is most definately a basis for speculations of PED use given the right circumstances.

.... such as being far-past your prime years of 30-32, while also adding musclemass & cutting body fat. See, the human body functions only in one way naturally. Naturally, the human body either builds musclemass OR destroys musclemass while cutting bodyfat due to lactic acid buildup. So if a past prime athlete suddenly gains musclemass and gets leaner with more cuts than he ever previously had ....... then it is professionally feasible, that the athlete has been doing some sort of PED's.

In short, yes, professionally I would say JMM has been excellently cycled and properly cleansed 3 times in the last year and half.

Angel Heredia is known well in sports medicine. He does good work, physician-wise.

Comment

Pac is clean so is Márquez.

...And the power came from doubled dosis of piss drinking, I suggest to you do the same. :P
                  Last edited by Phantomas; 01-01-2013, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    My comment will double the number of posts on this article-to two. You have built your laborious edifice on a wrong premiss. The speculations about Marquez and PEDS did not begin as soon as Pacquiao hit the floor, they began as soon as the first (muscular, Popeye-like) picture of Marquez hit the press 2-3 months before the fight. I didn't bother to read the rest, I know what it's about, and the slow grinding way in which you'll puff and pant to your conclusion.

When are you going to realise that you just are not a writer of articles, you just can't find the spark. You should listen, and concentrate on ferreting out 10 Counts, and do interviews in both of which, you excel..
                    And when the same was said about pac when he put on 9lbs of muscle and got stronger and did not lose speed as he went up in wt. It was said by many in boxing not just floyd but many respected men was suspect of pac. So why the cry for ost now that pac got KTFO!! What happened to let the comission do their work? Plus the fact that pac has NEVER taken ost makes pac fans look like the spoiled losers they are.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      You're such a pathetic little man Egdarg. A classic lackey.

Go fawn elsewhere creep.
                      Hell yeah!!!!! You tell em benny. Him and check hooker were tb
                      he main hacks saying ost is not needed in boxing. Now those little BEYOTCHES are crying out from the roof tops that ost should be in play. What they are saying is, Floyd you were right we need ost! Please help us floyd PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X