Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On another note, some of these planking photos are cracking me up!

Comment

Filipinos, Did Manny make it to his post-match concert on time?

Comment

a lil fucked up but still

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          You just described floydiots to a tee. I havent seen a single Manny fan not be gracious about this defeat. Whats really making me scratch my heads though is why floydiots have a boner about Pac getting sparked.
          Put on your reading glasses sir, not 24 hours have passed we already have one "Get JMM tested" thread.
          This is just karma the Manny fans have worked hard to earn. And oh boy do they earn it. I won't shoop Manny but I sure as hell won't be complaining about this.
          Fair game to Williams, fair game to Manny. EQUAL.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
            This lol.

Why havent we seen any of the Amir Kahn like ones with the beer and the bed/benches with the knockdown face yet!?

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              the few people in this thread who are claiming they were taking up for williams are flat out lying.........i remember that thread & everyone was on a rampage
              fu*k you man. acting like you know every post ever made.

i did have williams' back, im a bigger fan of williams than i am pacquiao. matter of fact im not a pacquiao fan at all yet i dont mock him, i never dissrespected any fighter for losing. i have too much respect for them and the sport to do that.

dont call ppl liars, especially when you are just talking out of your ass. you really expect ppl to think you read every single post the day after martinez-williams II? you are the liar, fu*k off.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  You just described floydiots to a tee. I havent seen a single Manny fan not be gracious about this defeat. Whats really making me scratch my heads though is why floydiots have a boner about Pac getting sparked.
                  I don't know why you always try to act neutral about things on here. Anyone with half a brain has seen you for the blind pac fanboy you are for years. If this were any other fighter you'd be having a great time with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I don't know why you always try to act neutral about things on here. Anyone with half a brain has seen you for the blind pac fanboy you are for years. If this were any other fighter you'd be having a great time with it.

Tonight was the filipino rapture. Its the end of their world as they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      ****ing great, lol !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X