Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are So MANY people Picking Lee to BEAT Chavez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Seriously Top Rank?

It was a KO. Cintron was trying to get up at 9 which is why the ref stopped the fight. In order for Cintron to have been up at 9, like you said, he should've started getting up at 8 or 8 1/2. You know as well as I know, that when you're finally trying to get up at 9, the fight is suppose to be over.

The replay's show that there was no headbutt involved, but clearly a punch. The ref stopped the fight which made it a KO victory. Your trolling is endless.

@3:07

Cintron was up at the 9 count....period. He was looking right at the ref and up at that point, so how the hell is that a KO?

Nevermind the fact that Cintron wasn't severly hurt and was only on one knee due to the fact he thought it was a head but.

He would have been up earlier than that if it weren't for the fact he was arguing with the ref about the shot/assumed headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
      that was established from the first post....

Lee seems to be a better or at least more well rounded fighter than Chavez, I would say he likely has the best power of any fighters Chavez has faced and his size and stance also should be looked at as advantages. Put that together with JCC jr's struggles on the scale and you have a recipe for a LEE victory. Im willing to throw 10 mill on Lee.
      I'm no Chavez fan....but lee ****in sucks. I think the saying that is more of a diss towards Lee than a compliment to Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        no way

lee is slow as mollasses but he can crack a bit with either hand, is a bit of a technician fighting under emanuel for so many years (enough to land his shots on jr,) and wont have any problems opening up and landing on jr and setting his feet.

rubio is not in his class.

chavez still beats him

i think his footwork is good enough to get inside
        he's got a hell of a chin, and even though lee can crack and has decent combinations i dont think he can keep chavez on the end of them.

chavez has limits, and a complete fighter will expose them, but there really arent many guys out there who fit the bil. martinez. golovkin. pirog might have some troubles but i'd lean on him to beat chavez.

a big, strong, sound boxing MW with power and enough skills to land and step to the side would beat the hell out of chavez. the kid takes tons of punches.

he'd be an easy UD for a sound boxer / puncher
        lee is not fast enough of foot. not even close

chavez UD

i hate to say it, but while he's able to weigh in at 160 he's going to be successful against anybody who he's able to lean on. if he gets his head or shoulders on your chest and gets you on the ropes and you're a MW you will lose.

the kid probably takes drugs to dehydrate and rehydrate to 180 + after the fight.
        he is HUGE

at 168 his size wont be anything out of the ordinary. certainly not at 175. he's not going to be a MW forever.
        starting to doubt that he and canelo will ever fight. chavez jr is too big.
        Lee a big guy as well. Rehydrates to about175.Chavez won't have a huge weight advantage.

I think Lee's southpaw stance is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
          Cintron was up at the 9 count....period. He was looking right at the ref and up at that point, so how the hell is that a KO?

Nevermind the fact that Cintron wasn't severly hurt and was only on one knee due to the fact he thought it was a head but.

He would have been up earlier than that if it weren't for the fact he was arguing with the ref about the shot/assumed headbutt.
          I don't care what he "thought" it was.

He wasn't up at 9, period. I put a video in your face and you're still up here saying he was up at 9. The ref said 10 while Cintron was on his way up. Don't listen to me, the video is right in front of you Top Rank.

Cintron went down because he was hurt. Cintron went down from a punch. Cintron didn't beat the count because of a punch. I don't care what you think he could have done. Cintron was KO'd.

How you don't see that because you're up here trying to discredit Martinez's resume for only having two major victories over Chavez is being dense. The man was KO'd. Fight over.

Comment

i could see chavez wearing him down with a relentless body attack that could stop lee late

if lee can stay at the right distance he could outbox him quite easily but im not 100% convinced with lee at this point

chavez is obviously a protected fighter but with that said he has the mentality of a true fighter if it goes into the trenches i think he wins it

Comment

Working...
            X