Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Believes Pacquiao Overtrained, Mosley is Finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Believes Pacquiao Overtrained, Mosley is Finished

After pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao dropped Sugar Shane Mosley in the third round with a cracking left hook. the look on Mosley’s face showed he was scared beyond belief and set the tone for the rest of the fight which was hyped as a battle but turned out to be a minor skirmish..

[Click Here To Read More]

Mosley was finished before the fight, and your team fought um for safe money

deep down manny surely knows hes not been in a legit fight for a looooong time, stop fighting ruined fighters and fighters not in thier natural weight class, you can beat them without all these advantages, and for god sake stop fight an up and comer

ariza your part of this PR damage limitation bull****, your fooling no one

Comment

Mosley didnt want to end up looking like Margarito.

Comment

All of Manny's hard training went out the window in this fight. He's slipping, yes, but his legs are still there. You'll see his footwork return in the next fight.

Comment

i dont like how people are saying mosley fought scared after the knockdown... he fought scared from the opening minute of round one

Comment

So best camp in years and he overtrained?
            No, he just fought Mosley who was unwilling to fight back.

Comment

Dam, I sure do hope that they can make this fight with "scared, pusssy" Floyd. Manny the monster will certainly be the odds on favorite and his decision to accept the OSDT proposal shouldn't be a factor since Floyd would be "destroyed" by Manny. Please Manny, make it happen!!!

Comment

lol

Mosley was being smart. Played it safe and waited for the opening to land the big right. Just did not get that opportunity. He showed a lot of respect for Pacquiao's speed and power. On the other hand, Pacquiao also had respect for Shane's speed and power. I've never seen Pacquiao cover up that much in a fight and throw so little. But both fought to win.
                It was an OK fight. I didn't expect a brawl.
                Last edited by relego; 05-08-2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gcjumpshot View Post
                  i dont like how people are saying mosley fought scared after the knockdown... he fought scared from the opening minute of round one
                  I bet you wouldn't fight that scared Mosley. You cats act like Mosley didn't fight De La Hoya twice, Forrest twice, Wright twice, Vargas twice, Cotto, Margarito, Mayweather, Mayorga and more. He fought some of the biggest punchers at 147 and 154. He wilted like every Pac opponent since he moved to lightweight and up. Diaz, De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, and now Mosley all wilted... Just tip your hat and give Pac his just due and stop bad mouthing and trashing true ring warriors and legends because they didn't do well against Pac. Mosley didn't quit on his stool like Oscar, when Pac turned it on the last 3 rounds Mosley took his beating like a man and he took plenty of good shots.

Comment

Originally posted by relego View Post
                    Mosley was being smart. Played it safe and waited for the opening to land the big right. Just did not get that opportunity. He showed a lot of respect for Pacquiao's speed and power. On the other hand, Pacquiao also had respect for Shane's speed and power. I've never seen Pacquiao cover up that much in a fight and throw so little. But both fought to win.
                    It was an OK fight. I didn't expect a brawl.
                    Yeah...what an a$$hole Manny was for not giving Shane the opportunity In boxing, one CREATES their own opportunities...and you really didn't just say that Shane fought to win did you?

Comment

Working...
                    X