• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Solomon

Brad Solomon, only 15-0 and check out this guy's Win Resume:

Ray Robinson 11-0
    Damian Frias 16-2
    Kenny Galarza 13-0 (13 KOs)
    Pablo Vasquez 19-1 (18 KOs, went right to his back yard no less!)

Scheduled to fight:

Anges Adjaho 25(14)-3(1)

Now to me, THAT'S an impressive Win Resume! Gotta easily be my 2010 Prospect Of The Year! I love his defense and he really knows how to beat up the body! I can't believe only 2 of his fights were on TV.

is the future...

Glad someone noticed (but hope he stays unnoticed for a bit).

He was going to face an undefeated Russian southpaw a week ago, where he was the betting underdog, but his opponent pulled out. I caught a glimpse of his opponent on youtube and Brad would've worked him over. I would've made good money if it would've gone through.

Solomon is simply the best prospect in boxing and is proving it under the radar. He's shown how good he is against tall opponents, short opponents, orthodox, southpaws, power, feather fisted, and he has enough confidence to go into someone's backyard and beat them easy. It just doesn't get any better for a prospect.
    Last edited by Heru; 12-02-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      He was going to face an undefeated Russian southpaw a week ago, where he was the betting underdog, but his opponent pulled out. I caught a glimpse of his opponent on youtube and Brad would've worked him over. I would've made good money if it would've gone through.

Vitaliy Demyanenko

I see you know what's up!

Comment

Ya ive heard off him too Galarza was expecting him too be #14 hes one for the future

Comment

I like him

he slaps a bit but the hand and foot speed is nice

worry about his age looks like he is already 27?

Comment

Working...
          X