Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides 'WEIGHT DRAIN' realistically how can Pacquiao beat Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUL@H@W View Post
    Shang Tsung is a cheater!

i learned a few fatalities as well even friendships

haven't tried the babalities tho
    That's it. Tomorrow I'm gettin my SNES outta the closet too. Game time.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Pac will take him into deep waters and beat Cotto that way. This fight will probably be less exciting than people think. Pac isn't an idiot, he won't just go straight in there with Cotto. He will fight smart. It is a hard fight to predict though.
      deep waters is where cotto treads man. If pac gos there hes gonna drown himself

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
        if you JERKS go back and read what I said, I SAID PACQUIAO WON'T BEAT DE LA HOYA UNLESS DE LA HOYA IS WEIGHT DRAINED, and he in fact was
        mother****er we all read what tou said you did'nt say anything about weight drain before the fight........

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
          deep waters is where cotto treads man. If pac gos there hes gonna drown himself
          pac knows how to swim and he's been in deep waters moer times than cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            dino is the same dumbass that PROMISED to leave this site if DLH lost to PAC
            Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            pac knows how to swim and he's been in deep waters moer times than cotto.
            deep water with Erik Olive Oyl Morales isn't the same water that Cotto's swimming in. Cotto brutalizes Pacquiao and knocks him out, too strong for him

Comment

deep water with Erik Olive Oyl Morales isn't the same water that Cotto's swimming in. Cotto brutalizes Pacquiao and knocks him out, too strong for him
              didn't you say you weren't gonna come back if pac beat hatton?

Comment

you said the same **** about hatton

Manny Pacquaio is wayyy too small for oscar de la hoya, he's know floyd mayweather, meaning he can't contiously beat guys bigger then him like mayweather does. This fight would end in a bloody KO

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  That's it. Tomorrow I'm gettin my SNES outta the closet too. Game time.
                  Mangler, bet you I can beat you down with Noob Saibot? I got like mad kills with that dude, and he's got a special combo you can do that hits you up with a 200 hit combo then does the fatality. LOL. Lets get ready to rummmmbllllllleeeeeeeeee.

Comment

Originally posted by Navyboxer1109 View Post
                    Mangler, bet you I can beat you down with Noob Saibot? I got like mad kills with that dude, and he's got a special combo you can do that hits you up with a 200 hit combo then does the fatality. LOL. Lets get ready to rummmmbllllllleeeeeeeeee.
                    You mean on MK Trilogy for 64? Noob is my boy on there. I'm deadly wit him, Liu Kang, and Sheeva. I'll **** you up homey.

Comment

Originally posted by Navyboxer1109 View Post
                      Yes, Noob is my best character to play with too because his moves are so easy to execute. Has anyone noticed how when you play old school games on old school systems with the youngsters they seem to have a hard time in a game with such strict rules and no cheat codes where you can do anything? I was took my gf's little bro and his friends to school when we played Mario 3 for NES and Mario World for SNES.

Comment

Working...
                      X