Leonard Ellerbe's nose as seen on 24-7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Leonard Ellerbe's nose as seen on 24-7

When I seen his nose I was like WTF!?

God must have been tripping on the photoshop when he made this guys nose.

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post

When I seen his nose I was like WTF!?

God must have been tripping on the photoshop when he made this guys nose.
    hes a ugly mother fu.ker

just like Floyd!!!

Comment

Ellerbe's mustache makes me laugh. How long do you think it takes him to groom that thing?

Comment

African noses make breathing so cash.

Comment

ok so it's not just me.

his nose is so fucking...DEFINED.
          Last edited by Idgas; 08-31-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

hahaha http://blogs.gscept.com/cg1/fp-conte...es/Rocket2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
              ok so it's not just me.

his nose is fo fucking...DEFINED.
              I was watching 24-7 on a large screen and when his face showed and I saw that nose, I was like holy crap! I could stick a roll of quarters up his nose.

Comment

when i saw it on my big screen i thought it was made out of heavy duty plastic.

Comment

I was quite amazed at it too.

Comment

Christopher Livingstone Eubank was born in East Dulwich in 1966. After an unsettled childhood he transformed himself into an eccentric showman and anti-hero of British boxing in the Nineties. He won 45 of his 50 professional bouts.

First time you got in the ring? It was in the Peckham ABC against a guy called Matthew. He pummelled me. There were no gumshields and it was horrific. I didn't box again until I moved to New York when I was 16. I trained for four months before I got into the ring. Within three rounds my competitive edge kicked in. I stopped smoking and drinking but it was only after I ran up a $250 telephone bill that I decided to make it a career. My mother had to pay the bill - she didn't earn that much in a week - which made me physically sick. I became a man after that.

Last time you watched one of your fights? Last night. They are interesting fights.
                    First thoughts on living in New York? It was very different. Guys called each other 'motherfuсker' six or seven times a conversation. I didn't want to hear it. I told them if they ever referred to my mother in that manner I would end them. They never showed me that respect, so I became what I'd always been without knowing it: a loner.

First impressions of Nigel Benn? He verbally abused me in the Cafe Royal prior to our fight in 1990. He always tried to beat his opponents before the fight had even started through intimidation. We did a show called Gladiator last year. It was horrible. They paid me £20,000, but if I'd have known what it was going to be like I wouldn't have done it. My victory in 1990 was obviously eating him - it still is. But that's the man Benn is - he's like a dog with a rag. He beat me on Gladiator but I didn't have the motive he did. He is still the most terrifying man I've ever come across.

Last time you spoke to Tony Blair? I wrote to him to say he was wrong to justify the war in Iraq. He did it, make no mistake, it wasn't Bush - he couldn't convince a child to skip, that's how unbelievable he is. I once said to Blair: 'You do understand that the only credible thing about George Bush is you?' He just looked at me. I'm doing myself a disservice here, but if I would make a more credible President than George Bush, which I would, then that is scary. He may be the devil himself.

First time you cared about your clothes? When I was 11, I looked at the older guys going to blues dances in Farrar slacks and bowler hats and thought they were given a deeper form of respect. It was in measure to how well they were dressed. What comes with this, though, is dignity. It isn't good enough just to be well dressed; you have to carry yourself well. The way you walk is even more important. You can tell by a man's gait whether he's proud of himself.

Last time you got a parking ticket? The last time I parked my Peterbilt truck. The City of Westminster must want to bankrupt me because all I do is pay tickets. But I am a member of the community: no matter how much I have entertained people, if I park illegally I must be fined. Last time you spoke to Mike Tyson? When I visited him in prison. In boxing terms he was a demigod. I'm not talking about him as a man, but as a boxer. When someone is as good at what they do as he was, it moves me. If that person ends up in prison, you must support them, especially if you don't believe they are guilty of the crime of which they have been convicted.

Last time you shoplifted? When I came back to England in 1988. I stole things because I didn't have any money. After working in a Wimpy I got a job at Debenhams, where I ended up stealing trousers and shoes. The manager knew what I was up to and said: 'I think you're going to have to move on.' I saw her in a supermarket last year and persuaded her to let me pay for her shopping. I thanked her for not informing the police.

Last time you rode your Harley Davidson? Not for a while. It's the cream of capitalism. It's like Coca-Cola - the best of the best. There are certain things that have a priceless iconic measure. Fish and chips eaten with a knife and fork from a plate isn't. Eating them from the wrapper as you walk home is - that's the cream.

Last thoughts?Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                    X