Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to Anthony Peterson I thought he was going to be HBO's next star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to Anthony Peterson I thought he was going to be HBO's next star?

What happened to the guy?....

Last time I saw him against a top fighter it was Brandon Rios and Rios beat him so bad he resorted to repeated and obviously intentional low blows en route to DQ'ing himself. The fights he had after that have been against irrelevant fighters. It appears that Rios was his ticket to success and he failed miserably there.

Comment

Low blowed his way out of a fight

Comment

He was on FS1 in the last month I believe beating up some stiff.

I laughed when I read that line from Garcia, people thought more highly of him than Lamont and he was favored over the unknown Rios but I don't recall a single person saying this guy was the next big star no fans, no media, no one.

Comment

you can't recover from losing to rios

Comment

rios ate him up and then ****ted him out

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Low blowed his way out of a fight
              In the famous words of Pac's brother...

It's not a blow blow, it's a clean pants

Comment

I had the privilege of fighting on Lamont and Anthony' undercard in 2006 in east Peoria..

Really nice guys, but Lamont is a much better fighter and more versatile...

Anthony can bang out any journeymen, but is way too limited and doesn't have a good ring IQ.. Has never recovered from the rios fight mentally.. Been way too inactive and wasted a lot of his prime career...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I had the privilege of fighting on Lamont and Anthony' undercard in 2006 in east Peoria..

Really nice guys, but Lamont is a much better fighter and more versatile...

Anthony can bang out any journeymen, but is way too limited and doesn't have a good ring IQ.. Has never recovered from the rios fight mentally.. Been way too inactive and wasted a lot of his prime career...
                  Did you stop bro? And why?

Comment

Working...
                  X