Kovalev can add another title too

WBA: Jurgen Brahmer
    WBA: Beibut Shumenov (Super)
    WBC: Adonis Stevenson
    WBO: Sergey Kovalev
    IBF: Bernard Hopkins
    @ the idea of Brahmer fighting Kovalev.

Comment

If Pac wants Floyd he needs to drop Arum, now Kovalev needs to drop HBO to fight Stevenson....man fk Al Haymon and his ducking fighters

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Cna Kovalev not come to Showtime by the beginning of next year and fight the winner of Hopkins Stevenson and unify the division? If Stevenson did not make this move we have 0 chance for a undisputed champ at 175
        I was going to post this (or rather my take on it) on another thread of yours yesterday. After looking at the rankings and hearing all these dumbfuks saying Stevenson is scared I came to the conclusion that if Hopkins beats shumerov? And Stevenson beats Hopkins Stevenson would hold WBC ring Ibo WBA belts leaving only sergi the only other title holder I the divison.... Meaning bigger fight bigger money for both these mofos makes sense to be that this is obviously what is going to take place.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Not if Stevenson loses to Kovalev first. Then Adonis would just be one and done.
          So you admit he's scared to lose to Kovalev. Genius

What if he loses to Fonfara first? One and done but with less of a paycheck

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Right down the pipe, third post in.
            This makes sense though too lol

Comment

He's trying to make what he can without fighting Kovalev. It's very simple bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                We have pretty much zero chance now thanks to Stevenson.

Why couldn't Stevenson fight Kovalev instead of the bum he is fighting next? Unify the two belts and then fuk off to Showtime to unify all 4 with Hopkins.

Then we would have had an undisputed champion in two fights you dummy.
                spitting truth

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  So you admit he's scared to lose to Kovalev. Genius
                  It's not that he's scared, necessarily. But he wants to milk his championship reign a little and maximize his earnings.

After all HBO could have matched Showtime's offer and he would have stayed.

Comment

Working...
                  X