No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains How He Stays on Weight, No Diet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains How He Stays on Weight, No Diet

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) has managed to stay at 148-pounds for the last month, as he preapres for Saturday's fight with Robert "The Ghost' Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather says he made a career decision a few years ago to start fighting at his walking weight, which is around 150-pounds. Because of his great metabolism and the countless hours of work that he generates in the gym, Mayweather is able to eat just about anything without worrying about weight gain.
    [Click Here To Read More]

well the actualy science behind this is

calories in, calroies out.

if you lose weight, you're burning more calories than you eat. there is nothing more too it. you can eat ice cream, pizza, whatever you want, at the end of the day if you're burning more calories than you consume you will lose weight.

it's also a myth that pizza or icecream or anything of that sort is "unhealthy", it's simply 100% false.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post

if you lose weight, you're burning more calories than you eat. there is nothing more too it. you can eat ice cream, pizza, whatever you want, at the end of the day if you're burning more calories than you consume you will lose weight.

it's also a myth that pizza or icecream or anything of that sort is "unhealthy", it's simply 100% false.
      what is pizza, or ice cream then..healthy?

Comment

^ finally someone on this board with nutrional knowledge. ive been doing iifym or If it fits your macros and **** is the best advice anybody has given me. its a buetiful thing being able to eat what people call junk food and still loose weight. **** that brocoli and brown rice

Comment

Good post. Spot on...

Comment

This is coming from the most prestige nutritionist in today's standards.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
              what is pizza, or ice cream then..healthy?
              yes, at the end of the day your body breaks these foods down as carbs, protein, fats. if you're getting your daily nutrional needs with the right vitamin take, there is nothing that supports these foods as unhealthy. these foods are broken down the same as anything else.

I have lost 20lbs for the summer doing no cardio and eating ice cream or pizza or whatver I want as long as I hit my caloric needs I lose weight. PERIOD.

Comment

Strong miscer

Comment

Originally posted by vortex662290 View Post
                  This is coming from the most prestige nutritionist in today's standards.
                  go do your research then come bash me. you will be surprised how much sports nutrition has improved int he last couple years.

Comment

Look up Layne norton, alan aragon, eric helms, alberto nunez all advocate this type of so called "dieting" and are all pro natural body builders who get shredded this way. this changed my life no joke and broke countless weight loss myths

Comment

Working...
                    X