No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter warns haters: Leave Khan Alone and watch him flourish under me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
    That's a good one. If I knew how to upload embedded youtube videos I would put that vid up.
    Lol me too !

Comment

Khan's probably the most exciting fighter in the sport because of his strengths and weaknesses. Ultimately it would be in his favor to be less exciting and more technical. Less 5 punch combos in favor of jabbing. If Khan fought a similar style to Wladimir Klitschko (he has the speed and reach to do that) he would be very difficult to beat. He'd probably get the same sort of criticism for being boring but winning fights is the main thing. Why give opponents openings when he could jab them to death all night..

Comment

Hunter will turn Khan into the next Andre Ward imo

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Hunter will turn Khan into the next Andre Ward imo
          This is a very likely scenario. Khan is undefeated under Virgil and it will remain this way until he's top 5 pound for pound.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            This is a very likely scenario. Khan is undefeated under Virgil and it will remain this way until he's top 5 pound for pound.
            Exactly, people forget that Khan doesn't know how to lose under Hunters tutelage.

With Hunters new tactics and Knowledge Khan will go to the top, right now i see only Floyd as someone who could beat him, but Hunter will probably have an answer to that.

Ward, Khan and Virgil Hunter are the future

Comment

Comment

Undefeated under Hunter because hes only had 1 fight against a midget. He'll get crushed the moment he steps up no matter who his trainer is.

Comment

Khan is undefeated and stacking paper while the haters keep digging. Khan be on dat winning shit.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Khan is undefeated and stacking paper while the haters keep digging. Khan be on dat winning shit.
                    They Jelly

Comment

1 has tried, 1 has failed.

Comment

Working...
                      X