No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko says he's not fighting David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko says he's not fighting David Haye

In this interview from a Ukrainian website, Vitali Klitschko says he's not going to be fighting David Haye:

David Haye was able to fight me on 10 September 2012 in Moscow. He was sent to all contracts, the Briton could only sign for them. David refused. The David Haye train has left" said Vitali.
    http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novosti/...ezd-heja-ushel

What a shame. Vitali could of actually had a fighter of note on his record. An obvious duck though if he doesn't retire.

Comment

at this point no one really cares what vitali does. just find a bum to fight get a cheap KO win and retire. Sadly, vitali will go into the IBHOF having never beaten anyone worth of substance.

Comment

vitali is now a known liar, i remember seeing him agree to fight the winner of haye/del boy. what is this??????

Comment

Expected.

He'll end his career doing what he does best, beating up a bum. Could have offered the fight in Germany or somewhere else more neutral, not in Moscow.

Comment

vitali looks done to me.

I think he should retire. He's not what he used to be. Kind of like lewis when he fought him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Figured. Him and his bro will keep fighting bums or recycled opponents.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

So Haye turned him down?

Comment

Vitali is now a proven liar because everyone remembers the post fight conference of the Vitali vs Chisora fight where Vitali said he'd fight Haye if he beats Chisora.

Good find OP, nice evidence to expose that liar and chicken.

Comment

Haye turned him down in September? But he was fighting Chisora in July? That's too close together.

If Vitali said he would fight the winner of Chisora-Haye which was in July then why would it be for September?

Vitali should fight Haye.

Comment

Working...
                    X